@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd *hands you tissue* Yes, I love to see Him working. *bear hugs you* Lots of love coming right back at ya 😉
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman I’ll be praying!
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
That’s a good idea!
Maybe in a world in which
Words matter a lotThe very first book
That came into my mind was
The Phantom Tollbooth -
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @kballen @seekjustice Thank you all so very much. Means a lot. 😉
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
In a story that
Is similar to Alice
In Wonderland, eh?I can imagine
A character like that in
A quirky, weird world. -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Challenge accepted
You’re right, it’s seriously
Not that hard at all! -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister *duct tapes your mouth* That should help. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths, @supermonkey42
Those are very good!
And very relatable
Good job, Ben and Louise!Oops, I messed up. Oh well. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I’m sorry, I think we’ve all abandoned you 🙁 I have to run away now. 🙂 bye!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Water in a glass.
My hand swipes past. Whoopsie-doo!
Water on the floor.I ate lots of cake.
I thought that is was great, but
Now my stomach aches.I can’t find my keys.
Can someone help me please? I’m
Locked out of my house.The cat is asleep.
She’s so cute and small. Purr, purr.
Curled up in a ball.And I’m out. 😛
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I’m pretty sure I saw the original movie on Netflix, but I could have been mistaken. 😛
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel I made original ones! 😛
Oh I remember one of the ones I made up years ago now! 😀
Once upon a time
There was a fairy princess
This was a haiku.Lol, not the best. 😛 I just wish I could find the rest of them…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@everyone I must go. 428 words… Oh well. More tomorrow.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister In case you haven’t noticed I fixed it… For some reason I didn’t type the last word, but I thought I did… Solved.
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Yep.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Bye @jane-maree
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m going to have to go now, friends. I’ll still be writing, but I’ll be in the car so I can’t have internet. *salutes* Keep up the words, all! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Thanks…
*cough* it is mine. *grabs feathers before they can reach the ground* Aha! *toss the feathers* -
Joy replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I didn’t know there was a spin-off. Doesn’t sound quite as good as the original movie, for what it’s worth.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@SeekJustice You’re doing pretty well at writing, if I may say so. 10k already! 😀
- Load More
