@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *laughs* Now all of your posts end with you melting a chair.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Oooh… So cool! 🙂
@kate-flournoy Nice! Not to copy @catwing, but that’s a great quote!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-Rae yay! Welcome.
-
Snapper replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
Ack! What happened?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Wow. That is a great quote. Â Nice collage.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I’ll join you! My NaNo story has reached 2,000 words (today’s minimum goal), but I’d like to get a few more if I can.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m still writing. My cat has joined me… :3 :3 Yay.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Okay Imma test out this new image uploader. Testing… testing…

It worked! *cheers*
This one is for the general favorite character in my WiP. His name is Denholm.
@Daeus @That_writer_Girl_99 @Ethryndal @Dragon-Snapper @Winter-Rose
-
Catwing replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara that makes sense. :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara nice. *laughs* also like your signature, though I wonder as to what it means?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel a truce
sounds nice, perhaps we
can also rhyme?
Adding to the mix
of crazy haikus the
element of poem.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
It is indeed true.
But fighting in haikus
is always silly
But I meant to say
seven, but only I got
confused also
-
Joy replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara XD That’s a great picture! I suppose I DO need to read that book…
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel That must be hard. I’ll be praying.
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
And I also saw
Only four syllables in
Six syllables
But, @catwing, I wish
That we quarrel no longer.
It’s a silly fight!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Still here… @anyone-writing
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Ohh, I have a prayer request! My Dad has been out of a steady, full-time job for… almost two years. He still has a couple “pop-up” jobs, and Mom has taken up a part-time job. We have been financially shaky for a long time. So, you know, pray that Dad finds a job, or at least that we find some more money. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
If you please then,
the tagging symbol can not
count in haiku
But @dekreel I saw
Or we’re just diff-e-rent.
Six syllables
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman Whoa. I’ll definitely be praying. It is an amazing opportunity.
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Well it seems, @catwing,
Either one of us is wrong,
Or we’re just different
I guess that makes sense;
You’re a flying cat, and I’m
A fox-like creature
- Load More
