@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@JBB welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. 😀
What do you like to write? Where are you from? What’s your favorite kind of music? Do you know your MBTI type (or even know what that is… 😛 )
Once again, welcome. I’ll look forward to seeing you around.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
*pops in too late to have any say*
*says her say anyway*
The last revision of the main thingamajig is definitely awesome. The one thing that’s bugging me a tiny bit is your name might stand out better if you used a slightly different font. I’m not a hundred percent on that and I might not like it if you changed it, but it might be worth…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@photobloggergal Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! (Rhyme intended.) My name is Dekreel. 😉
I’m just going to throw you my favorite names of all time:
Boys:
- Victor
- Tristan
- Toby
- Tyler
- James
- Jason
Girls:
- Piper
- Julia
- Nyssa
- Phoebe
- Lauryne
- Rose
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae @emily Thank you!!! 😊
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Hi, @photobloggergal! Welcome to the forum! Are you a pirate (I see you like to shoot canons)? 😜
I’ve found that the best way to find a name is by purchasing a baby name book. I have one with 5,000+ names and I get over 50 percent of my characters’ names from that. How would the gender affect the plot? If it won’t, then just have the baby be the…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@mariposa Cool!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
I still think I like the first one better.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Anyone interested in beta-reading a novella? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m a sophomore in college, so not tackling my major just yet. I’m aiming to major in Creative Writing, though. @northerner
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Haha, I love this. Clever.
I’m…not a graphic design person, but it looks like you’ve got a solid start.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Anyone interested in beta-reading a novella? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Ugh, I’m so sorry @northerner, but I just don’t have time. I’m constantly fighting with my college classes for any writing time as it is. I wish I could help–and truthfully, I really want to–but I gotta be smart. I don’t have time.
Good luck, though.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, @aislinn-mollisong!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Here’s one for my short story, The Legend of Dragonwood.

-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Now that I can directly upload images, I am celebrating by posting a collage I made for my favorite movie company, Pixar. 🙂

-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy That quote is beautiful!
-
Ingrid's profile was updated 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @emily @seekjustice
Suddenly, the forum ran out of chairs! *gasp*@allison-grace BOOOOOOTS! Yeeesss. 😀 *thumbs up* Go Jedi!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus yay!!!! *jumps around in excitement* Everything’s so much easier now!! Yay!!!
Also, I’m loving the fact that every time @dragon-snapper says something, a chair melts. It’s out of control!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-Rae good night. I wrote 816… Yeah… I got distracted (KP, my cat, and Flashpoint [I just walk by the room. “Oh, suspense.” They did well on the script then. 😛  I haven’t followed all the episodes, but you walk by it grabs you with a vice.]). But I need to get ready for bed… So, bye!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Soooo… It was probably there. In the thread named SoOooOooo…
Life’s great when the criminal will search for incriminating evidence for you. :3 *relaxs*
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Never fun being sick. It might help to read what you have so far. Get some context per say? Sometimes that is helpful for me. What could happen next? What is unlikely to happen (cause you could make that happen)? What would be funny? Or maybe you could go to the inspiration board? that could help you get ideas. Also you…[Read more]
- Load More
