@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily *cheshire cat grin* Yes, evidence.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper And you’re not? *jumps away from melted chair* *sits in new chair* *scratches chair*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@mariposa Nice collages!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel that is not,
what I meant, I meant to
also say poem.
As in you can talk,
in haikus or poem,
Not like a combo.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Presque Vu in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dekreel that happens to me too sometimes. >.< Normally I just start describing the word, finding a synonym, or just continuing to write and leaving myself a comment there so I can think of it later. 😛
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo You’re welcome. I’m sorry you won’t be able to enter. 🙁
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Presque Vu in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel I suffer from this disease as well. 🙂 And unfortunately, I have yet to discover a cure.
I use the thesaurus A LOT, but it doesn’t always help when you’re not entirely sure what word you’re even trying to use. 😉 I think this is something that every writer endures…and conquers at some point. And the great thing is that when you…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Marinara, definitely, although alfredo is great too. Favorite noodle? Mine’s probably angel hair.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo Okay. Sorry for doubting you. 🙂 The minimum word count is 5,000 words (if I remember correctly), and the maximum is 20,000. I’m shooting for 20,000 (’cause I’m crazy XD), and I’m still on my rough draft! So I’m doing the story for NaNo, and then hopefully I can edit the whole thing next month and sent it off within the last couple…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo I don’t know if you’re being sarcastic or serious… (I’m a literalist, so it’s hard sometimes for me to tell when someone’s joking, especially online *sheepish grin*) The Rooglewood contest is a contest with Rooglewood Press, where they publish anthologies of Five Something Somethings. Like Five Magic Roses (five Beauty and the Beast…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
It’s still not working! What is up with this?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Agh! Sorry @daughteroftheking and @that_writer_girl_99 I don’t know why it didn’t work for you two…
-
Joy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Italian! *drools* What’s your favorite pasta sauce. Mine’s alfredo 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Presque Vu in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon That happens to me, too! The thesaurus just doesn’t always work! It’s so annoying.
@perfectfifths Oh, wow! *bookmarks website* That is probably one of the best things I have ever seen! Thanks, Louise!!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Why does no one ever tag me right? *wails*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo @catwing @daughteroftheking @that_writer_girl_99 @anyone I’ll start working on my Snow White retelling/NaNo project in about 5 to 10 minutes (I have to do something else first).
@princessfoo Does your Snow White retelling happen to be for the Rooglewood contest?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m on doing schoolwork, mostly… @princessfoo @daughteroftheking
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal You are not a coward. I’m not doing it either. 🙂
Have fun ya’ll.
*blinks*
You guys are crazy.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@jbb Hi! You love music? Excellente! 😀 What’s your favorite food? Mine is probably anything Italian.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@photobloggergal Weeell…
Girl, I always like the baby girls. 😀
- Layla
- Molly
- Marion
- Alayna (and that sounds like fantasy)
- Janie
- Jane
And I’m not very good at this as you can see, not to mention other people have lots more suggestions. 😉
But welcome and thrice welcome to the forum. 😀
- Load More
