@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh that’s horrible! I will pray and ask my family to pray too! *hugs*
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing, so you
Mean we could also speak in
Other poem types?For example:
There once was a Kingdom called Pen,
With dragons and catwings and men,
T’was the bestistest site,
On the web by right.
A place you could make lots of new friends. -
Joy and
Naomi H are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing, no worries! I shall see you soon. By the way, I kind of didn’t really read your first post. A word war is basically where you set an amount of time and race to get the most words. It’s fun. I think.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice My dad wants to watch Arrival with me, so… Maybe later. The movie is about an hour and a half. Hopefully I can jump back on here then… I don’t know, it may be too late. *shrug* we’ll see.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing yay!!! I’m just finishing up this blog post. How about in ten minutes, for half an hour?
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice If you tell me what a Word War is sure.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing would you like a word war? I’m trying to get back into the swing of things again on Monday morning ( I was away for most of Saturday, and I don’t do NaNo on Sunday), so I’ve got a bit of catching up to do. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose If you tell me what is Word War perhaps I shall.
-
Joy replied to the topic Presque Vu in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily, @ingridrd, @jane-maree
Relatable. All of it. The worst part is when I’m trying to think of the word, and there’s like a little light that flickers in your mind and you go, “Wait… it’s coming to me!” And then it’s gone instantly!!! *pulls hair*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Presque Vu in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel that does happen to me… I should get a thesaurus.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *hides under the unmeltedable couch* *watchs chair melting and ice cream eating* Someone’s going to have a stomach ache later.
-
Joy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@jbb Ooh, I also love TobyMac and Hollyn! Or did I already tell you that… XD
@dragon-snapper I think it’s fettuchini, but I’m not sure – they all taste the same to me!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@JBB Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! Oh, I like listen to TobyMac, Hollyn, and sometimes Newboys too!
Muh, ha, ha! You are a cat person! I am a catwing! Wait a second not an animal person? *cries* But the dust bunnies! *cuddles a dust bunny, who makes little squeaking sounds*
What did you think we would do throw raspberries and ice cream at you?…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@photobloggergal Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! The gender depends on the setting and how you want the plot to go. But for name I use Behindthename.com you can search by name meanings too. Very helpful, That’s what I did. But sometimes I changed the letters a bit. Celandine means swallow(bird). I had looked up ‘bird’ on the site, cause my…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Thanks! 😊
@daughteroftheking Aw, thanks! 🙂 Do you have a favorite Pixar movie? Mine is Inside Out.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Flat Character Help Topic in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Yay! You guys figured it out! What helps me is to write a scene from their POV. I don’t really write what happens next. Just a fun scene from their POV. Sometimes I skip ahead in the plot for this scene. Like their breaking point, redemption scene, tear-jerking scene, random scene. The scene may never even show up in my story. I…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing If I get that response from you every time I melt a chair, then excellent. 🙂
And no. Of course I’m not. Never. *shakes head*
*flies off on a chair melting, ice cream eating frenzy*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea Well, I won’t be able to do it. There is the ‘live’ factor, but I’m also extremely busy. Also, I don’t think I’m ready for others to read this half of my first draft yet. Suffice it to say *facepalm* Good luck finding guinea pigs! 😀
- Load More
