@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson Ha! Those are great. 😂
@daughteroftheking Did you write that? If so, that’s a fantastic story idea…
-
Snapper and
photobloggergal are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
katie replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus – love the last design for the title section and I like the first option for the slides 😀 but that’s just my two cents.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always Remember that when you’re trying to tag someone, you have to put the “@” symbol before their tag. Otherwise, it won’t do anything.
-
katie replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey @photobloggergal ! I know you! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Your story sounds really neat😀
whether you make the baby a boy or girl, my favorite name is Riley. And I Love dark hair…black or dark brown 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Okay I’m Sorry, but Eleven is WAY better than Nine.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d I have a friend who loves the Wars of the Realm series. It’s kind of funny, but I was picturing Sigmund Brouwer as an old time author from a long time ago, then I looked him up and saw the Robot Wars series and I was like, “Nope, definitely not from the 1800’s.” 😜 I guess because Sigmund seems like an old fashioned name to me.
I haven…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@photobloggergal Hello and welcome! (Btw, if you wanna formally introduce yourself, you can go to the forum https://kingdompen.org/forums/forum/start-here/). 🙂
Oooooh, naming characters! Here are a few ideas:
Girls: Brinley, Jade, Della, Cora, Kerrigan, Emerson
Boys: Lee, Morgan, Dakota, Asher, Hunter, Dustin
Hope that helps a bit! 😉
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Thank you @ingridrd! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
*sighs* Well. I’m extremely late. *sighs again* Yay life.
@jbb Hello there! YASSS. I also love TobyMac, Hollyn, and Newsboys. Which are your favorite songs by those artists?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy I love it!!
@mariposa Those are seriously awesome! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh wow. That really puts my problems in perspective. Praying hard! Hang in there, friend!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d My brother’s read the Robot Wars series! I thought I knew the name of the author, but I had no idea what he’d written. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking Yeah me too. They make some great music. Have you ever seen them in concert? I haven’t but really want to
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m on…writing. @jess-penrose @catwing
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Girl…definitely praying for you and your family.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong lol, thanks! 😀
@dekreel
Yes, I do know that,
I was merely doing
What Catwing thought of.That is, speaking in
Other forms of poem be-
sides a Haiku form.That particular
Form of poem is called a
Limmerick, Dekreel. -
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Nine years! *cringes* I have never heard of that happening before! I’m glad he has a job!
Anyway, thanks for your prayers! *gives fanged, sincere smile*
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman @catwing Thank you for your prayers!
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths nice one!
With the clear exception:
It’s not a haiku!
Well, it’s still okay!
I agree with Mollisong
Hats off! Paws on heart!
- Load More
