@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @sarah-anson I use meaning-of-names.com and sometimes fantasynamegenerator.com
You know when you’re a writer when you have several name generator sites bookmarked.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g perfect. I have to write a riddle first anyway… That always takes a bit of time… tell me when you’re back
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’ll be on for about fifteen minutes or so. @catwing @salome01w4g
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g you win! Ouch, so close. I’m not that fast anyway (though I think I’m writing faster this way. 😛 Good practice. *nods*). Do you want to go again?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I set a timer for myself and I got to 238 words… @salome01w4g How many did you get?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Now! @salome01w4g Since we seem to both be here.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always Uh, what help? lol XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I am here and ready. Fifteen minutes still good for a round? How do we start it?
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-Eaton How’re things going for you?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking I have to eat dinner now… *laughs* hopefully afterwards though…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-Rae okay.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Aislinn-mollisong Thanks.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Sorry @catwing, I can’t right now. I’m more so revising instead of writing… Maybe we can Word War another time.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-Rae Welcome. Do you want to Word War for 15 minutes?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @aislinn-mollisong Hi guys! I plan to write until supper (which could be about 20 minutes from now, who knows).
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g :*( Bye. This war will have start later…
Anyone want to Word War?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Bye @ingridrd
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hi back! @aislinn-mollisong How are you liking my book?
@salome01w4g Alright ready… How are we starting?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Well, friends. I’ve got to go now. This is Ingrid, over and out. 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Okay then. *trys to catch empty containers* *Drops them* Oops. You need to find a giant trash bag.
Can you still breath fire or did the ice cream cool you to much?
- Load More

@emma-flournoy Hey love! Everything is going well. I’m ready for Christmas break already. Everything has been so busy with papers due and exams. I’m super thrilled because I’m picking up my children’s book again and now am finally working on a couple illustrations. I only have a tiny bit, but I’ll throw them on a thread and tag you in them 🙂
Hey, that’s great! I’m going to hop over and see ’em now. 😀
@emma-flournoy I’m glad you like them 🙂 How’ve you been otherwise?
Well, I was going to tell you I’ve been doing well, but since you asked, sickness has hit, along with a bunch of hypersensitive achiness and a cracking headache. Sooo, I’m technically not doing too well. 😛 But OTHER THAN THAT, I’m doing pretty well, all things considered. Enjoying the switch to long-sleeves and being thankful for fireplaces. ;)…[Read more]