@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Good night.
@gabbyj Mine is for an allegory trilogy too. Intresting idea… I’m trying to make mine deep too. Not too obvious, I hope. Though something are a bit obvious maybe…
I’m currently working on Starting Fires the second book in that series. The first is Finding Secrets… I wish it to be suspenseful. I think it is.…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Yay for weird facts! Me too! I shall be practicing my typing. Â ;3
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
My brother convinced me to play my music out loud. It was the Incredibles. Now he wants to cut open the old mattresses in the ‘barn’ and use the springs to make a suit that lets him jump really high. *facepalm*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking oops… Tag fail.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Probably. I popped in for a second and it took me to Google Docs. looked over the first part. Then I realized I needed to write my book (Stop getting distracted Catwing!). I don’t know what it called me. *shrug* But yes, it is funny about that…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong if you wish to do another war we can.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I’ll look over it later. I seems intriging. But right now I wish to write my book.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@gabbyj what’s the book you’re working on?
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper How about Chocolate of the Hot variety, instead of coffee?
You know you’re a writer when you invent a new book idea from looking at one little marked out event on your library’s calendar. (You see the secret group marks out the event, but they still meet at that time. cool, huh?)
You know you’re a writer when several of your boy…[Read more]
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I have to ask, did you draw your profile pic? Or at least, where did you get it?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I got 265. Well, you wrote. And you were motivated. Distractions are often distracting. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@gabbyj Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I write fantasy too! *throws feathers and chocolate*
I recommend since you’re new that you go to the Start Here page and start a thread to introduce yourself. That’s the best way for you to meet everyone (at least a lot of people).
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you identify the three C’s of writing: chocolate, coffee and cookies.
You know you’re a writer when time-change gives you a definite advantage.
You know you’re a writer when you decide that 100,000 words is much better than writing 80,000 words.
You know you’re a writer when you come up with you know when you’re…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m slower than most. At least I think so. @aislinn-mollisong I’m ready. For fifteen minute battles? You say go.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I have been doing a typing course that telling you your words per minute and so I randomly calculated the numbers from our wars with a calculator.
First- Your speed (about 26 WPM), Mine (about 15 WPM)
Second- Yours (about 18 WPM) Mine (about 17 WPM)
So you won both times… Maybe this motivate me to get faster at typing.
*shrug* I…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong do you want to Word War?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Bye.@salome01w4g hope you find a house.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Aaaand I’m gone too. Cya ’round, @catwing
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Welcome.
- Load More
