@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing okay… ready set go
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I think you started already… So I’m starting fifteen minutes. @seekjustice
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Okay. fifteen minutes? @seekjustice you say go.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing i’m kinda here. My wifi is out so its only working super slow. I’m up for a word war though!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice @epicaddie2 @shannon @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong
I am writing and up for a Word War!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d Perhaps we do.
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@joy @daughteroftheking I’m a snail too! I only have a total of 5,000 words! Better than the year before last where I only wrote two chapters. Snail party! *attempts to fly lowly* *falls down* Ouch. So that’s way snail can’t fly…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@christi-Eaton those are really sweet!
I posted a picture of one of my characters on Characer Art Exchange #2 awhile back. I don’t think I tagged. Anyway, I am working on a water color painting of a catwing (It was going to be a cat, then I decided to add wings. 😛 ). I’ll post it when I’m done. So far I’ve just drawn it. But I’m a bit sick right…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Ah ah! Five is even better! Eleven is so… undignified!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking Lol. I’m glad you like it. Hopefully I can get it published, and then you can read it. 🙂 Ooh…secret society… I can’t wait to read that! 🙂
Bye!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking It’s a Snow White retelling for the Rooglewood contest (yes, I’m aware I’m pushing it… XD. Involving a teenage girl with wintery powers; a narcissistic, psychopathic serial killer; a battle between the heart and mind; and more. It’s supposed to end up being a psychological thriller, but I’m not sure how thrilling it will end…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Lol. Thank you. 🙂 Now, whilst making supper, I’m working on my fun writing. My NaNo project.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey there! @daughteroftheking NaNoing?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Haha. Well, it’s the “writer’s corner”, not the “corner for fun writing”, after all. Welcome. @jessi-rae
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m sort of here! Doing homework. Which is like writing, but not nearly as fun.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Anyone here? I’m writing…outlining…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@allison-grace I made mine through Canva… 🙂
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d Yeah, I think so. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice @jess-penrose @jane-maree Never mind… I must sleep. Good night all!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@gabbyj Oh. And good bye.
@seekjustice @jess-penrose @jane-maree I’m staying on for several indefinite minutes.
- Load More
