@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*EDIT: the ‘editing stage’ of the WIP I mentioned is more of a complete rewrite so it will be involving writing, not just editing.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Aratrea *raises hand* I would most definitely be interested in doing this. I’m at the editing stage of my WIP (ignoring my NaNo novel which I am finishing this week because I’m insane). Can I still volunteer??
-
katie replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I really liked The Green Ember series. I also love Lamplighter publishing books! All The books are from the 17-1900’s and they are all Christian based.
If you’re interested in nonfiction or historical fiction, let me know, because I have a lot more suggestions in those arenas. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I’m glad you have friends who are so willing to help! *brainstorms a Bible verse…* This came to mind:
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition with Thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-Eaton WHOA, those are adorable! Great job. I love the crooked angle of the shop.
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Hey! How’s it going finding a place to live?? I have been praying! 😘
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Oh no! I will definitely pray. Isn’t it amazing that God loves us so much that he cares when we lose things??? 😉
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon 😛
We have chairs the same way the First Order still has computer consuls. 1800-KYLO-INSURED

-
Snapper replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Thanks for your input! I think it sorta does have to do with the government, but I’m not sure how yet.
@shannon (You’re back!) Well, it’s a pretty big ghost town, but that’s definitely what it is…minus the tumbleweeds and self-playing pianos. And yes, I’m going to make the soil useless too. *nods* I think…
-
Snapper replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo Yes! Go Star Trek! 😛 so, my first idea was actually a nuclear wasteland, then I realized that because my characters have to go through the city, it wouldn’t make sense. They’d melt. :O The Genre is sci-fi, set in the future of earth, 22nd century.
@emily Actually, the giant sinkhole is really helpful. I’m going to use that somewhere. 😀
-
Kina Lamb and
Lillian Parks are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Only because @dekreel took so long to respond the first time. Or maybe I didn’t respond? *shrugs* I’m always willing to talk about Doctor Who…
Admittedly, @dekreel, I haven’t seen any of the “classic who” seasons, but I doubt I would like them. I tend to get caught up in things like outdated technology and weak sfx. That’s why I like Ten and…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
So, I have an idea for a story, but I need a reason for this one aspect.
Why would a city be abandoned after a war. Like a huge city, with a population of a couple million. Why would it be abandoned, and why would it stay abandoned for 15+ years. Ideas? Brainstorm? Throw it at me.
@daeus @mark-kamibaya @kate-flournoy @catwing @aratrea @emily @la…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*snorts* Undignified. He seemed to handle things okay. I’d say he had one of the hardest times being the Doctor, with everything going on. @dekreel
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing (I started to write captain there, so you are now Captain Catwing). Good job! Good night 😉 I’d be happy to word war with you tomorrow ☺
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Yay! @seekjustice good night. I must sleep now. I got about 789 words… But I did sick and house work.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I got 698 in 14-15 minutes. How did you go?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice 289 words… For me that’s average for fifteen minutes. *cough* But it’s more than if I didn’t Word War, so YAY! *throws chocolate, because people sneeze at feathers* *sqeezes* It wasn’t the chocolate. I be sick, but I’m getting much better.
- Load More

