@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh, and good choice with TSFH! Yeah, there name is awful, but the music is great. So I call them TSFH. Have you heard any Audiomachine songs?
-
Snapper replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragongeek Awesome name. I myself am Dragon Snapper, pleased to meet your confetti-filled acquaintance. 😀
What’s your favorite … um … *tries to think of an original question*
Meh, forget that.
What’s your least favorite book? I personally can’t stand the Incredible Journey. Or, what was that other book? Ah, the Glass Sentence. I also…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Aha! Alright, cool. @dragongeek
A word about tags, too–you’ll find a person’s tag underneath their username and above their rank.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
*cries* My greatest joy on this forum is confusing people with the relevance of that question and now I can’t… @epicaddie2
Oh, um, @dragongeek not that I’m biased or anything, but you really sign up for our newsletter email. Not because I help write the emails or anything…because the emails are cool. And informative. And stuff.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
also…as a follow-up question, what on earth were you doing in a drain that had seaweed in it?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 ARGH! How on earth did you beat me to that question, my left-handed compatriot? I’m crushed.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Hello hello @dragongeek and welcome to the forum. 😉 Glad to have ya!
Fair warning, KeePer protocol (a sarcastic articulation of the imminent wave of questions headed your way) is to ask you a bunch of random questions so we can get to know you. Kate started it, and her’s won’t be the last!
*grins* Here’s mine: are you left-handed or right-handed?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
To say I’m stoked to see where you go with this would be a severe understatement, Kate dear. I am so, so, soooooooooo excited for you. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
…better than what? Better than sitting in a dark hole with nothing to do but stare at the deep cavernous space before you? Well…probably. But other than that, I’m not sure to what you are referring…
In all seriousness, my sarcastic friend, I’m glad I’ve gotten to know you a bit here on KP. I’ll have been here a year at the end of March or…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya thanks. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragongeek welcome to the besistest place on the internet! Lemme guess— you write fantasy? And you like dragons? *grins*
What’s your favorite book? If you could go anywhere in the whole world just for fun, where would it be?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*dissolves into sappy tears*
Too many feelings. Can’t handle it. Can’t handle it.

Okay. Maybe I can. But just barely. 😉 No I actually just wanted an excuse to use that gif. *nods*
*hugs you despite obligatory INTJ protests* I’m so glad you found us too.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal ZIKERS to you too!! 😜 And I’m always around for KeePer-anniversary-thingys like this. 😉
Congrats on surviving this madhouse for a year!! 🎉🎉🎉 It’s been my pleasure to put up with your glitter and snark and elvishness. ❤️❤️❤️
-
Mark Kamibaya replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Looks lit
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking Ahhh, I love them! 😉
-
Kate Flournoy started the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*crawls out of a hidden drain, dripping wet and covered in seaweed* SO… hey. It’s me. I actually don’t have a revolutionary writing concept to share today. Or advice to ask for. I’m starting this topic for a much more mundane reason.
I promised several of you (and I’ve forgotten exactly who *cringes*) to let you know when I had my blog up and…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal *poke* Happy first KeePerVersary. 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly I do like Twelve. Not as much as Ten or Eleven, but he’s cool. He’s got a lot of depth to him. I didn’t start out liking him because he seemed so shallow and grumpy, but I like what they’ve done to develop his personality.
-
Snapper and
Lillian Parks are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@eamily-d Oh, yeah, Teenager Posts. Some of those are quite funny. They’re all over Pinterest. 😀
- Load More

Eerp! *showers glitter* THANK YOUUUU! I was wondering if I’d get some sort of missive like this from you… You don’t disappoint. 🙂
*pokes back*
😀 😀 😀