@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@princessfoo careful, @kate-flournoy sounds a bit shady to me 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon I will. As soon as I can get it, and I have time.
Wow! That is EPIIIC
I want to be in band, at some point. But I didn’t even think of a family band, that is cool.
What instrument do you have besides guitar/ violin and mandolin?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Thanks:D
It would be so awesome to have something like that:D
Although, you’re right, it would probably be too complicated/expensive to install for Kingdom Pen
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal you… you want to read it?
*stares*
Guys. All I told this person… was how ridiculously long my book was. And now he wants to read it.
My life is complete. I have found someone who actually loves enormous books.
*wanders around in a daze for the rest of the week*
XD Well, it will be open for beta-reading sometime this year…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily I’m laughing so hard right now XD XD
Oh really? That must be really impressive too. Wow. Sometime there should a be Giant Epic Battle of Sisters.
Oh wait. You probably would say there already is one, every day.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I bet XD . Eleven sounds like a big number for a normal passerby, but actually having to write it…Wow. Yeah. trying to inject each sentence of that with awesomeness.
Yes!:D Brandon is really inspiring. Whenever I read his books I’m like… I NEED TO DO THIS
Oh Wow. Again. 500,000? That is a BIG piece of work. Now I want to read it:D
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal thank you! I know… eleven is a lot. 😛 Believe me, no one knows that better than I do. XD It was originally twelve, but I managed to knock one off, thank goodness.
Eh dear, yes. Brandon Sanderson gives me hope that it can be done… if he can publish that many books, that are that long (the first draft of my WiP was 500,000+ words)…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@supermonkey42 😀
I will read the Count of Monte Cristo. It is the book I’m looking for.
*dreamily looks around for nearest library*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Thanks! 😀
Oh and I just had this idea for the bell. On everyone’s Kingdom Pen account, there should be on of those little virtual notification bells, and when someone clicks on it, it turns red and says ”  (username)” is summoning all KeePers to (certain forum strand)
Wouldn’t that be Awesomeestist ?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
It is super entertaining to watch you guys talk on here XD
I think, if @emily hadn’t told me you were sisters, I would be pretty close to guessing it
Also, @kate-flournoy, really awesome blog. Stan is getting really impressed at all the works you are working on. I mean, a series of ELEVEN? That’s, like, more ambitious than the…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g That’s funny, because I actually have to reread it this week for a school assignment.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@princess-foo
I know what you mean. They’re mostly clean, but they usually have a couple elements that are more mature. He also, right, doesn’t advertise them as YA, even though they pass as that compared to a lot of other books.
:D:D Yep. Well it was, literally, EXPLOSIVELY awesome. XD
@daughteroftheking Firefight is really good, I thought.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Shannon XD Sorry… that was mainly aimed at Miss Marvel Geek Elizabeth. 😉 Dr. Connor is basically a giant mutant lizard who lives in the drainage systems of Manhattan. Lovely, no? ;P
@SeekJustice thanks!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Thank You!
Yeah, Stan really appreciates it. Because he’s not very well liked by his own kind, seeing how small he is.
😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thank You!
And Stan is really glad you think that. You know, dragons who can barely compete with a match for firepower aren’t very respected in their society.
Oh really? That’s good to know, because I really need to get him on a new diet. The things he eats…:o
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Yes:D
I am. I didn’t know until last night though.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon 😀 Well, I’m glad I’m not the only person who uses it.
*Looks at @daeus with admiration*
Awesome :D! I like a few different styles. The rest of my family all likes country and bluegrass, but I don’t like that as much. I still play some of it though. And also, classic rock, and Christian pop/rock. And also, bits of my favorite…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g Yay good on you! See you in the future. 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Of course. Reading and writing are the staples of life for me. ;D
Wow. that is really funny, because I’ve used that word before I ever knew about Kingdom Pen. But its AWESOME 😀
Ahem. It’s Awesomeestist. My other favorite word.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey @dragon-snapper !
Nice name by the way. 😀 *Stan perks up excitedly*
Hmm
My favorite food is ice cream. Or Pizza. Or something really unhealthy, but delicious. The food I respect the most, though, is carrots. You know, cause they’re healthy XD
and Stan’s is… Ahem. His favorite food list is composed of mostly vital organs, so… 😮
And…[Read more]
- Load More
