@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 I literally was LSIMHBIWFEFMTALOL when I saw these. 😉 But I was close to laughing out loud.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily-d I just went back and saw all the Teennage Posts you posted…LOL. I love those!
Here are a few:
Dear math, I’m sick and tired of finding your X. Just except the fact that she is gone. MOVE ON, DUDE.
For all us girls: I feel helpless without a ponytail holder on my wrist.
“Would you like a table?”….”No, I came to this res…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I need a little bit of critique help! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
Wow! So you rarely even write fantasy? I wouldn’t have guessed that.
Well, just make her kidnap Hazel. And use her as a tool to access the wealth. And other unpleasant things like that
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I need a little bit of critique help! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon I got it!
And I really like it! So nice to have a good witch every once in awhile
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I need a little bit of critique help! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon I’ll have it done as soon as life permits! 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy It is really cool! I’m surprised I haven’t learned more about it, because I like to study things.
😀 Yeah, it is kind of like that. Sometimes I feel more like an I and sometime more like an E. It depends, It’s like Gollum!
Well, maybe not quite like that. Maybe a little more normal, actually
😀 😀 And then., as I was reading i…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I need a little bit of critique help! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon I know you didn’t tag me but I could help you if you like
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking *grins wider* Mhm. And according to the NaNoWriMo site, I’m 61% to my goal!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hey, I’m crazy too. 🙂 Some of it is really interesting! I’m just not much of a scientist…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I need a little bit of critique help! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon I would definitely be interested! Not sure when you need it done by, but I would love to. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking *grins* Yep. Not all today, of course (that would be insane!), but I’m really excited to have gotten that many in only 12 days of writing. That’s the most I’ve ever gotten in such a short period of time!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks! I’m glad I could join the party too. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jessi-rae Glad you could join the party!
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Bye, @shannon!
@daughteroftheking I remember those days…fun stuff. *wrinkles nose*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd, @daughteroftheking @anyone I’m working on my Snow White retelling for a bit! I already have my goal of reaching 12,000 words today, but I’d like to get more in.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon *blinks* Wowza! That is totally awesome! I love big families. The more the merrier! And thanks! 😉
@daughteroftheking Thank you! What’s your exam for?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Oui, this is my first year of French. It’s fun, but I’m SUPER nervous for my oral exam tomorrow.
I have four siblings and I’m the second oldest. How about you?
@daughteroftheking I guess you could say the “multitasking skill” is a blessing and a curse. Because a lot of times I’m not really focused on doing each thing…😜
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon and @daughteroftheking I’m writing/babysitting siblings/studying for a French oral exam tomorrow. My life…*shakes head*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Ooooh, pretty! Ummm…here are a few ideas: Beads of Hope, Legend Jewelry (don’t know where that one came from 😝), Fairytale Accessories (copying @daughteroftheking‘s idea)…and that’s all I got. Hope this helps!
- Load More
