@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing Sorry, I have to go to bed now. *sighs* I did manage to push my word count to 14,044 words today, though. I’m 70%! *squeals*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking @jane-maree @seekjustice @aislinn-mollisong @jess-penrose @jessi-Rae @epicaddie2
I’m writing for a bit.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
And I’m back! I got sick, which made me tired, then started another project… But now I have returned! *nervous laughter* I’m going to write awhile.
-
Catwing replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragongeek Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I am Catwing Ambassador of the catwings of Allore! *throws feathers* *hopes you don’t sneeze* *hands you chocolate* I write Fantasy too! (And have some books in part with Sci-fi, Super Hero, Mystery [maybe], etc.)
My brother likes dragons too! I like them, but not as much as him. He has a book of dragons…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I need inspiration! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Thanks:D
Stan can ALWAYS use another toothbrush
@emily Thanks ;D
Starting with a character I really like is one of my favorite things to do
And then making myself finish…well that’s another thing altogether
-
Catwing replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Emma Flournoy and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Snapper and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic I need inspiration! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Thanks! 😉
@emily It was for everybody.
-
Catwing replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice Oooooh… Riot. But it’s an accident? He says something like, “The government is terrible.” The crowd agrees and wants to attack the government. But that’s not what he wants.
Who are the rioting at? Him? He accidentally launches a potato with his spoon. It lands on the guy who’s a leader/respected-person-the-mob-knows
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I need help–#book issues in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sarah-anson I like @catwing ‘s idea of the Valar attacking, because that gives them reason to leave and find out more. But otherwise, here are my suggestions
1, there is an organization trying to bring the Valar back, and Jax and Kirin find out about it and want to investigate it more, and find more clues along the way
2, somehow Jax and…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking *watchs fires burning in slow motion* Slowly… I got sick, which made me tired and then I didn’t write and got distracted… I may have also started another project. Like learning to code in Scratch… *scratches her chair* Yeah, anyway just twisting my arm to make myself create a foil character. Starting fires inside people…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara Wow! That is really good!
@salome01w4g I see it!!!
@daughteroftheking Those are amazing!
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 @anne-of-lothlorien Praying.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I need inspiration! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
This is a different question for me, because I never run out of inspiration for my writing. I usually just majorly fail in executing correctly the ideas I’m eager to write, so the story ends up not at all how I want it.
Inspiration has to come from inside of you, (obviously, it’s not on sale on Amazon)
So, that in mind, I…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic I need help–#book issues in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
The Valar attack the castle? The ex-assassin must use assassin-ish skills to find the thing? and the messenger can be sent with him to make sure that he doesn’t take the thing for himself? @sarah-anson
-
Catwing replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 @emily-d Those are funny. 😹 LSIMHBIWFEFMTALOL…I think that’s it.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Makes me think of something along the lines of birds and water droplets…
Water Bird
Dropping Feather
Falling Bird
Swallow of Droplet
-
Catwing replied to the topic I need inspiration! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Inspiration ideas? Here’s a few things…
Look at the inspiration board on KP.
Look at the clouds, trees, ceiling/walls (If they’re patterned), etc., and they to figure out what the blobs look like. It’s like the cloud shape game but with other things too. I like watching the clouds if we’re on a road trip cause they move more, and…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I can try to help… I don’t now if I can or not. I know about timelines and am figuring out my own dimension/time traveling stuffs. You could ask me I suppose.
Interesting allegory. I can’t think of a critic right now though…
- Load More
