@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic School Name? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi @daeus 😀
Uuuuhhh
You know, I actually really like “Excelsior,” but I kind of agree with @kate-flournoy people might go “huh?”
I have a LONNNGG history with making too-complicated names.
(I once made an imaginary world with over fifty countries, all named things like “Ejapania” and “Exenlite”. I also begged my parents to name one of my…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@Alia hmmm… interesting. Okay. Thank you for pointing that out; I’ll have to look at it again.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic School Name? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus oooh, I really like the idea behind Excelsior, but most people are probably just going to go… ‘huh? Sounds like some weird Latin elitist club or something… *yawns**scrolls past*’
So… maybe something slightly less high and lofty and a little more down-to-earth. (Can’t believe I just said that.) I can’t think of anything right off the…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Problem in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@joy Both of those ideas are really solid, its hard for me to say which one I think would be better
I agree, you should write whichever one you like more- but I know with me, most of the time I’m not sure which route to go when I have a decision to make about the story
I would probably go with the second one, though, if I thought about it for…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Ah, see I wouldn’t have known that, because I’ve never seen it.
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths Haha Vector is my favorite Despicable Me character! No, it’s not him.
*Sigh* Fine, it’s Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily @waterlily It’s kinda lonely being in a Writer’s Corner all by oneself
I think I might sign off
So… signing off, empty cyberspace
*Loud dragon snore from Stan*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
*Evil cackle*
@emily @waterlily I’m still here
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Well, the only character I know of that’s called Victor is the guy from Despicable Me, but he called himself Vector, so I know it’s not him. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Aww, sorry! How bout a cameo appearence, then? (You don’t have to fill in the form thing)
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Aww, never seen Moana!
@perfectfifths  Keep guessing!!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Bye, and thanks. And have fun yourself. And goodnight
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily 😀 Hah I guess I’m not alone then
@waterlily *gasps* I forgot to tell you who Stan was? I’m always talking about him. My apologies
Stan is a dragon hatchling I rescued at birth. He was thrown out of nest for being too small and scrawny. So now he’s my best friend.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
😀 @emily I told him. He’s given up writing with his tongue and is now DRAWING with his tongue instead… STAN WHAT ARE YOU DRAWING!!!??
He’s drawing his dinner, but its a very gruesome dinner. Excuse me while I go…UGGHH
@waterlily I’venever done NaNoWriMo before, cause I didn’t hear about it until afer I joined Kingdom Pen. But it sounds…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily Yep, I am. I’m working on a short story that’s probably gonna be about 8000 words when I finish
And I think @emily is still here too
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Goodnight, @aislinn-mollisong
And 😀 Hi, @waterlily
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia *draws sabre and various knives* all right!
<span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>Urgh, Legolas just so perfect and insufferable (plus i hate his hair). Does he contribute anything to the plot?  Not particularly. He’s just there to look handsome and spout poetic words. </span>
Perhaps we should call in the rest of the fans to have their two c…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey, this is the 54,077 post on KP, and I’ve made 78 posts… c’mon how can I get this to even out
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily @seekjustice 😀 thanks, *STAN* appreciates you explaining
😀 It is really cool to think about all the other people in the Writer’s Corner actually writing at the same time as you.
Even Stan, who is dipping his tongue in ink over here and trying to lick a story onto the page… UGH I can’t look
- Load More
