@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Letters Within a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Shannon Everyone else had good suggestions. 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Happy Turkey Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal That was far too much LOTR for my liking.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
-
Snapper started the topic Happy Turkey Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Happy Thanksgiving Day, everyone!
Eat and feast.
😀

And enjoy way too many LOTR and Hobbit GIFs on eating.





@ethryndal You’ll like these… 😛
@daeus @kate-flournoy @shannon @emily @catwing @everyoneelse
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal @alia there we go. The great Ethryndal has spoken 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Ugh. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily you could also try writing an outline before you go any further, so that you know where you want your story to go and you can steer it there. In my personal opinion, I would just keeping going with what you have, but that’s your decision. Pray about it and then do what you think is best.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia *sheaths sabre, steps back* Let’s let the other fans decide this.
I have actually read the book, but I can’t remember anything Legolas did in that, except that he was able to walk over the snow where everyone else kept falling in.
And it’s not just Legolas I dislike, I dislike elves of all kinds, I am extremely prejudiced against them…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Sorry, have never seen or read the LOTR… I’ve read the Hobbit though. I’m planning on reading LOTR soon
-
Mariposa Aristeo and
Sierra are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Aha, I don’t watch any Doctor Who, so there ya go. 😛
-
Joy and
Alia are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths Haha no. It’s actually the Dr Who movie. …Come to think of it, who was going to guess that?!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel My favorite is Inside Out, then probably Up. 🙂
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel I’m responding for the sake or the thread not dying again, because I have no idea.
The only thing I can think of is that scene in the Incredibles where Bob is stuck in peak hour traffic and hunched up in his tiny car. XD
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Ugh. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily If the story needs just a few tweaks, I’d push through and keep going with what you’ve got. Sometimes stories have a way of writing themselves, and sometimes characters do things that we didn’t plan for. It happens. I’d push through and keep going.
-
Mariposa Aristeo and
Ethryndal are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh, @ethryndal!! Glad we could make a difference! It really made a difference for me too when I first came on — a month ago! *glances at calendar* Ooh, make that a day short of a month! I will need some catching up! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa Pixar is awesome. What is your favorite Pixar movie? I think mine is Finding Dory, followed closely by Inside Out and WALL-E
-
Joy and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
Thanks @dekreel! Pixar is great, isn’t it?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
CONGRATULATIONS @ethryndal! The KP forum wouldn’t be the same without you! Thank you for being such an awesome forum member! I hope you will shower us with glitter for many years to come! 🙂
Sorry for being so late to the party; life has been hectic these last couple of weeks (you may have noticed my absence from Instagram lately), but I should be…[Read more]
- Load More
