@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper What’s your novel about, again?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Alrighty! Bye!
And I have no idea how much I got in the time that you were here, seeing as you stopped three minutos ago. … But good war anyway. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose 😛 Yeah…maybe now we should start in one minute and go for ten minutes. Sorry. Didn’t see that.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper That’s a bit tricky, because it changed a bit as the series progressed. Overall, I liked Harry Kim and the Doctor throughout the whole thing. In the first half, Kes was one of my favourites, then she left, and Seven of Nine became a favourite. I also, of course, like Captain Janeway. And Naomi Wildemen and Icheb. And while not a…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Oh boy! I haven’t done one of those in a long time! You’re on! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @jess-penrose
I’m on too! Writing my novel.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Um…. *runs off to grocery store to get lots of ice cream*
🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
@perfectfifths Ya! Voyager–that’s the one I’ve watched. Who’s your favorite character? 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
If anyone’s on, I’m working on my first blog post. @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @jess-penrose
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus I’m already reading The Count of Monte Cristo. But I do eat ice cream occasionally, so it’s not as a punishment. 😛
@dragon-snapper I’ve watched the entire Star Trek: Voyager series, and at least one episode of the original, TOG, DS9, Discovery and half of the first episode of Enterprise (I think).
Also, I don’t know where that quote is from. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Quote:
“Let me know if real power wants a magazine or something.”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara Ohh… Aethasia is smaller than I thought. Thanks so much for the map! It’s very, very helpful!
So is the Snowmoors a mountain range or is it just an area with lots of ice? Or something else? Is there anything west of the Snowmoors? And how big is the Engine Bay? What’s that mountain next to Evercity? And where is Bootleg…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara Re-reading your quote, I remember that now from the book. 🙂 Eagle of the NInth is one of my favourites too. 😀
@shannon Oh, is it Princess Bride? Fezzik to the Man in Black? 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon Am I even allowed to guess? XD
-
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
Well, I’m back.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Happy Turkey Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Well. I’m back. *happy sigh*
@dragon-snapper @dekreel @inkling-for-christ @graciegirl and everyone else…
Happy *coughlatecough* Thanksgiving!!!
@ethryndal Hear hear!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara *smacks forehead* of course! Eagle of the Ninth is one of my favoueitr books. How did I not get that?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writing a Fight Scene in the forum Plotting 8 years, 10 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 you might not have ever been in a battle before, but you’ve been scared before, haven’t you? You have probably been in a situation that made you tense and anxious. Fear is fear, no matter what causes it, and you’ve felt fear, so you’re just as qualified to write about it as anyone else. 😀
- Load More
