@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic This Synopsis Thing Needs Critiquing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
It’s really gripping 😀 It makes me want to read the book
And it seems like the story its summarizing would be really unique despite the fact Fairies are used kind of a lot in fantasy, so it’s Awesome
I think actually like @shannon and @kate-flournoy and you said, its too long.
And also, it seems to me the second paragraph gets into…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic This Synopsis Thing Needs Critiquing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@Ethryndal your sneaking suspicion is absolutely correct, but otherwise this is absolutely brilliant.
Seriously, and I almost forgave it for being too long because all of it was awesome. So yeah. It’s good. *vigorous nodding*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Stan: WHYYYYY!!?? I’M GOING TO BURN THE WORLD DOWN–
Me: Stan, you can’t even breathe fire, remember?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus *highfive* And just for good measure……
🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus 😀 😀 Awesome
*starts waving arms around in an awesome manner*
Stan is thrilled (You know, the Aztec sacrifice thing)
I can’t wait to read more of it 😀 I’ve just started it
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Yay! Can’t wait to read it, @daeus!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Daeus I already said this, but congratulations. 😉
-
Snapper and
J.A. Penrose are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose There are five with powers. Amelia has force fields, the ability to walk through walls, and she can send energy blasts from her hands (I don’t have a better term for it 😛 ).
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Yes, I have. It’s called The Crimson Angel. The main character is Amelia Sharpe. 🙂
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose My superhero story. 😀 It’s my NaNo project. You?
@daughteroftheking Hiya!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose I’m here! Are you guys writing? 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Am I…alone? Is anyone out there? @jane-maree @winter-rose @perfectfifths
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @jess-penrose I’m signing out now. I wrote 2029 words. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Hi again! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Yay new ideas! New ideas are the best. 😀 That’s the other thing…I’d been writing Sector One for a long time. I wanted something new.
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh, a Trekkie! So far I have only watched TOS, but I love it
@daeus @emily Geez, you guys are making me hungry! *takes bite of vanilla chocolate swirl*  *whispers* Thank you!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes, Rataouille! 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
*leans back and grins smugly* Nope, I left it to settle for a bit. I’m pursuing a new idea, and my new blog. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Well…I had been writing the sequel to my sci-fi novel Sector One, but then I took a break for ethical reason which I need to re-evaluate…(villains, heroes, but mostly the people in between…) so now I’m writing a new novel. And that’s a really complicated way of saying, my novel’s about boy’s quest for world peace. :D…[Read more]
- Load More
