@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Sounds like a lot to me! Honestly I could barely do 50 words a day!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking You can do it!! How many words do you have?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hmm… I think I’ll go over my KPA plans (yet again.) I think I have pre-writer’s-block-writer’s block 😛 lol. What about you?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking I don’t know about @winter-rose… But I’m here!
-
Sam Kowal posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
Stan is really pleased he has a spot on my profile now. Thanks @dekreel for the epic portrait of him
-
Jessi Rae and
Silverclaw Bonnetfolly are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Switching Between POVs in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@supermonkey42 🙂 hmm
that’s an intriguing idea
I don’t think it would be confusing to readers, as long as they know exactly who’s point of view the scene is coming from. For example, especially the part where the father’s journal is written in 1st person, make it very clear which character is speaking. I have read books that have done this (the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose *preaches it*
Yesss. Mechanical pencils are the best. 😉
And I’m going to call it a day too.
It’s a day.
I wrote…ah…oh dear. Not much at all. Not much at all precious.
330.
Ah well, I wrote 2000 earlier, so that’s fine.
My muse must not be speaking now. 🤐
Adios and good luck to college and writing and life, Frodo!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Lunch? But it’s past dinner. *prepares time travelness suit* 😉
These are mechanical pencils.
( I claim no right to this picture)
(And forgive my Americanness, but what’s a pacer?) -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I reached 50,085 on day 27. I did not write yesterday, but I plan on continuing this story (I’d better, I’ve put a lot of work into it!) and trying to write every day again. My friend suggested a word goal for every month might help, and I think that’s a good idea, though something less ambitious than 50,000 all the time, maybe like 30,000. I’ll…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Wait, you guys have mechanical pencils in Australia, right?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose XD I love them too. So fun. 😀
Yes. Writing is hard —

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Never. I use mechanical pencils. Constantly sharp. Never blunt.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Points are my specialty.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Dragon is good. *nod* Dragon just now reached 10,000 words in new novel. *nod* Writing is difficult sometimes. *nod* I will persevere. *nod*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking nice monologue! I am madly trying to get 80 before the end of NaNo. We’ll see how it goes!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose @winter-rose I’m alive now, but are two?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper good job! *salute* See you in the future. 😀
- Load More


Aw, @sam-kowal!! You’re very welcome! I had fun! I am so honored!