@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel okay, I’ll be careful. 😛
Alright, cool! I’ve begun to revise my plan, and your help might be just what I need 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal See you later! 🙂
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal hi and bye! 😀
@shannon Hello!
Thanks xD (It’s mostly a true story–it occurred in a forum thread a while back)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@audrey-caylin Yeah, I’m glad to be not evil, but I must warn you that I’m a bit impulsive, so if I get too excited… let’s just say it might result in an inadvertent slash. Luckily I’ve learned to do most of my “raving” in private. Sometimes it does result in claw marks on the walls, though. 😛
*beams* You sound a bit like the Florid Sword…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @audrey-caylin @that_writer_girl @introvert_girl
Signing out, everyone. I got about a thousand more words in, almost done with this chapter…
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel that’s very cool! I’m glad you’re…not evil now 😉
My backstory consists of once owning a flying cape and an invisible sword (I stole them from the Evil Overlord). Then, on a mission into a flying castle in the clouds, they were taken back from me. I’ve been pondering how to retrieve them ever since. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@audrey-caylin Umm… That’s a long story! Basically I was born an evil monster. But somebody (I don’t know who) rescued me and took me out of the chasms. And then I just got less and less evil.
So yeah, I’m an ex-evil, Tarnaran, “Red Chasm beast,” as they call it. *shrug* 🙂
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oops, I didn’t know you were here. Hi and bye!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Bye, @dragon-snapper! 🙂
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel hello! Nice to meet you too! Oooh, you have claws? Might I ask how you came to have them?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@everyone-here I’m out now guys! I accumulated a lot of ideas. Probably going to write a children’s book next. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hello, @audrey-caylin! I don’t think we’ve met yet… Nice to meet you! *shakes hands, trying not to dig claws into yours*
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @that_writer_girl_99 I’m doing a bit of editing, if you’re still there 🙂
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Title opinions? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy hmm…Destroyer does seem a little aggressive. It makes me think more of a sci-fi novel than anything else. I do see what Jane is saying about Victorious being a little too early though. I will…return when I have more thoughts 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths I didn’t know they have another show! What’s it about?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Working on editing a blog post, mostly @dekreel
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi, @that_writer_girl_99! What are you doing? (I might’ve asked before. I’m forgetful 😛 )
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi all! Gonna do some writing and some editing. @dekreel @introvert-girl @sam-kowal
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Ooh, a Christmas story! I like those, they make me feel warm. 🙂
@sam-kowal Very relatable! lol
(OMW I’m a Knight in Shining Armor!!!!)
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Last I heard about it, Kari, Grant and Tori left, and they started their own show, White Rabbit Project. We watched one or two episodes of that. and it was kind of interesting (one was about the greatest escapes ever made).
- Load More
