@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Yes! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g *gasp!* Praise the Lord!!! Oh, Hannah! *big bear hug* I’m so happy!!! Oh I can’t stop thanking God for this!!!
Here, I’ll do it 😉
@emily @shannon @ingridrd @supermonkey42 @daughteroftheking @kate-flournoy @catwing @dragon-snapper @winter-rose
*can’t stop jumping around* Oh, praise the Lord!!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Synopsisises in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
*Stan dances around in glee*
Epic synopsis 😀
Oh, and yeah, make my hair as blue as you like. (No, Stan, you’re not dying your tail blue too)
I’ve never really written a serious synopsis before. Maybe I’ll try one at some point and post it here.
Anyway… *throws confetti* KPA! 😀 😀
-
Joy and
Mallory O'Bier are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Still here…..
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Oh right. I forgot you guys were in the future.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon @jess-penrose @emily @dekreel
*peers into emptiness* Helloooo? Anyone writing…?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Snapper Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Not too shabby, my friend. 😉 In other words, it’s really good. I loooove the collage. Nice work. *high five*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths  The Fellowship of the Ring…I think Pippin says it. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g That’s rough…praying for you, friend!
-
Joy replied to the topic Synopsisises in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@princessfoo *round eyes* Intriguing! Sounds like something I’d want to read! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Okay, I just downloaded all the stuff there. Thanks for showing me this!! I’m going to sign off here. Beast out!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Do I have to keep putting in my email every time I come to the library?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon
Hola! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily @shannon @dragon-snapper Huhh… *subscribes* *downloads questionairre* Ooooooh… This is cool! Thanks, guys!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily I’m actually on the first question, because I’m doing a different character now.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper @emily @shannon Are you guys all doing the same one?? Is it online?
- Load More
