@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic FEEDBACK HELP NEEDED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I would love to read you work, if you still want feedback. But may I make a suggestion? Reading it in a post like this is a bit hard, and makes it tricky to comment on what might need revising. If you could put it in a Google Doc and share the link with us on Suggest mode, that would give us the ability to highlight sections to…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic FEEDBACK HELP NEEDED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Oooo, that rhymed….
-
Ingrid replied to the topic FEEDBACK HELP NEEDED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@gh24682468999 I just have to say, it’s GREAT to see another INFJ!!!! *high five*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2Â I’m praying!!!
@alia Oh, I will definitely pray. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa I love to draw! That does not mean that I am good at it, however. 🙂 I also enjoy painting!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree @seekjustice @perfectfifths @other-aussies *yawwwwnnnn* Hey guys! I’m writing and pulling an all-nighter. It’s 3:30 a.m. here in the USA. Anyone around?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Seekjustice alrighty. Have a good afternoon/evening! *doffs imaginary hat*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree okey dokey. ☺ signing out now.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Seekjustice you can do it!! 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree that’s good 😀 I know what you mean. I came to our local library to get 2000 or so words done, and I think I’ve managed about 400. Go me 😀
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Seekjustice indeed. 😛
Editing is going fairly well. I keep getting sidetracked (thanks very much, oh my tiny little attention span *rolls eyes*) but it’s been fun.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree ah, food is good 😀 How is your editing going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia @epicaddie2 @winter-rose I’ll be praying for you all!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@SeekJustice yayy, howdy! *waves* I’ll be here for a while yet. 😀 (Though I may duck off to grab foods at some point)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree I have arrived! I’m working on the climax to my NaNo novel! I think I only have like 20,000 words left to go……*sighs*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Daughteroftheking @Alia fare well! See you both in the future. <3
-
Jane Maree and
NC Stokes are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
I don’t know about @ingridrd but I love to draw! I mostly like drawing people manga/cartoon style
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Yes, you are a centaur in the KPA 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Alia I’m working on rewriting a scene from my novella (A Sprig of Green) and including some new character aspects.
@DaughteroftheKing heyyyy. Welcome!! 🙂
- Load More
