@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@Leumeister Somehow I don’t think this will be helpful. XD But I like Camille, Raphael, and Lachlan. Especially Lachlan for the last guy. Which is bad because that has the least votes, and is therefore, not helpful. ;P But it really seems to fit him. The other two do too, but not in extreme like Lachlan did when I read it. And those sound like…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 10 months ago
@Leumeister I’m pretty sure my eleven year old brother is headed this direction. 😉 He’s writer material, and has stories in his head, but has professed a deep hate of doing the actual writing (though he loves practicing his handwriting, which is a rather strange thing). So he wishes he had a movie-making program where he could just make his…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Hmmmm…I’m not sure. *strokes chin*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Mariposa Nice. XD I’m pretty sure I guessed most of the people implicated.
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper @Ethryndal Guys, I just finished reading through your recent-ish war on the Writer’s Corner, and can I just say how much I adore watching you two? OKAY. It’s epic. You have excellent chemistry. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd @daughteroftheking @xonos-darkgrate @catwing
“Doh! Get it?”
Hint: It’s not the Simpsons
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister Since Blender is free, does it have a lot of ads? Also, are there any apps for animation? Or does computer animation always have to be done on a computer? What is the simplest program for a beginner? Would a background in art help? How long does it take to learn animation? Sorry for all my questions. 😊
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@cindygreen There, there. *pumps oxygen into your lungs* You feel better now? 😋
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Winter-Rose Whoa. I’ll definitely be praying for you. <3
“Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
-
Joy replied to the topic Christmas Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Sorry I didn’t reply sooner!
The line “Must tell the Jolly old elf” in particular should be longer. Maybe “I must report now to the Jolly old elf.”
In general, the more similar the poem lines in a poem are in terms of syllables, the more beautiful the poem as a whole will be. So maybe you could lengthen/shorten all your lines to the same…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and I just saw your walking robot animation. I loved the lighting and “camerawork!”
-
Joy replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister I am interested in animation because my Dad is a computer geek! I understand the term “vector graphics,” because of him! I don’t know who else knows what that is XD Can you remind me what “armature” means? I can’t believe I don’t remember!
The only little animation I’ve done is stop-motion. I’ve done it with LEGOs, drawings, and e…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister Of those two I would pick Tristan — I like that name (if I haven’t mentioned before) 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rogue One in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ whoops, somehow missed this! 😛 Cool.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister Animation has always fascinated me, especially the kind Pixar does. I’ve always wanted to try it, but I was wondering what programs to use and where to buy them? How much do they typically cost? Is it hard to learn?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Oh, a Christmas party sounds like a great idea! And I shall take some of your chocolate. 😜
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@christi-eaton I’m glad I got your day off to a good start. I figured all you hardworking staff deserved a song dedicated to y’all. 🙂 I asked Rolena if you guys had any funny nicknames I could use for this song, and when she said you didn’t, I was presented with the challenge of creating some (which included the task of studying all the staff’s b…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 I KNOW BOTH OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM HAMILTON!!!!! *tackle hugs you* Alexander Hamilton says it during the song My Shot and the other one is from Story of Tonight. Are you a Hamilton fan??????
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister I guess CG would be my favorite…hmm, I like the Despicable Me movies, Tangled, and Toy Story. I’ve never written a story with having it animated in mind…neat idea though.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 10 months ago
@leumeister I definitely enjoy watching animation…the rest of it doesn’t interest me much. That’s super cool that you like it! (Nice alliteration in the title, by the way.) 🙂
- Load More

Haha! 😀
I’d have to worry if we met in real life. XD I’m glad I could provide some source of entertainment.
@ethryndal We’re gonna be famous.
@emma-flournoy
@Emma-Flournoy I just feel bad for all the newbies and such who unwittingly stumble into the middle of our conversations. 😂 The poor things.
@Dragon-Snapper Oh goodness. That’s a scary mental picture. All I keep imagining is a building exploding into a thousand pieces of glitter and dragon flames.
(And we already ARE famous. Duh.)
@Dragon-Snapper @Ethryndal Well when that happens, I’ll make sure epic music is provided. Just to enhance the effect, since it’d already be epic enough without music.