@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal So it has to be a story?? Hmmm…
La carta fue enviada por mi amiga, Sonia. Quería saber cuando yo íba a ir a su casa. Y yo decidí que íba mañana por la tarde… Pbth
(Translation: The card was sent by my friend Sonia. She wanted to know when I was going to her house. So I decided that I was going tomorrow afternoon…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi, @jessi-rae! Congrats on NaNo! I very likely would have gotten a lot less word than that 😛 LOL
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yep, still here
Hmm…If you TRY to turn it into a story, it counts. Even if the tale you can tell is limited
@jessi-rae Hi 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anyone I’m writing for a bit! Still working on the Snow White retelling which was supposed to be for the Rooglewood contest, but very most likely won’t get done in time. Oh well. I got over 28,000 words typed during NaNo (YAY!), and now I’m rewriting the entire thing to actually make sense and be better. So, yeah.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Still here?
I’m writing… Spanish exercises LOL. Does that count? -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa I LOVE this! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Childhood Book in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@lady-iliara Wrinkle in Time!! *claps hands childishly*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
Ummm…

-
Joy replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago

-
Joy replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago

-
Joy replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago

-
Joy replied to the topic Gif test in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 9 months ago

-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia @dragon-snapper @dekreel
It feels like a long time since I’ve been to the Corner
😀 Finally back tonight to work on this neverending story…
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing @xonos-darkgrate It’s from Chicken Run.
Heyyyy, it works!! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily 😉 Oh its terrible. Now if I could just remember this great flashback scene I thought of…. I can’t stand it when I forget things.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily @dekreel I’ll join you! I’m evilly plotting.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The 12 Kapeefer Days of Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Ah…yes. And I’m in the south. No snow. 🙁
*receives messenger dragon with much happiness* 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily That’s the writer’s experience lol. Yea a lot of times when I try to plot something, I have question after question, and problem after problem. It’s very annoying 😛
- Load More
