@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper started the topic Without Theme….. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Me before story theme:
Me learning about theme:
Me looking back at my old work:
(I claim no right to the photos. 🙂 )
@aratrea @daeus @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @supermonkey42 @sam-kowal @dekreel @people who like star wars. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking Me too XD
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m pretty sure there’s no one here, so…by, No One.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel If you have twelve chairs they would be all be melted. 😉
@sam-kowal Yeah well, he didn’t like the way I melted the ice cream, so I ate him…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Heheh
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m signing off too. Happy writing! 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Oh yes… don’t ask. He fancies he’s making up a new language now
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Signing off. Cya ’round and good luck writing 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic How to Kill Off Without Killing in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Um, I don’t even know if I’m in this…thingy, so am I qualified to answer? *ponders this* *decides to answer anyway*
…make everyone think they’re dead, then make them…not dead. And return them. Triumphantly.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic How to Kill Off Without Killing in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Ohhh
Here’s what you could do:
Have them get sucked into a crystal (Where they’re trapped and have to release themselves magically)
Have them get captured by enemies (And then they’re trying to get out while the remaining characters continue on, thinking the captured ones were lost for good.)
Have them get sucked through a portal (and…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Er…. *blink. blink. blink….*Â Well… I certainly admire the answer *scratches head*
Okayy, how about this:Â If I had twelve chairs…Â Â Â Okay maybe not LOL
“Wonderourous??” *snort*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Stan: Oh illuminous and wonderourous Dekreel, let it please your mind to be assured that I am certainly most capable of answering the question as to what “eight Times Seven” is, and know that my sagacious intelligence finds such a problem no true task at all. I will answer the question easily and without hesitation, and will do so in such…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I don’t usually say it, but my friend does, so I’ve kinda picked up from her lol.
@sam-kowal @jessi-rae Still here?
-
Joy started the topic How to Kill Off Without Killing in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
I have a little problem. I have so many supporting characters in my KPA, that I had considered killing some of them off (nobly, don’t worry 😉 ). But then I came to my senses and thought, Why would I kill them??
The adventure itself takes place in the Kingdom of Pen, but I also have other places, more specifically, islands. (Aethasia, Araluen,…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Um…okay.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 You said “What’s up” so I said “The sky’s up!” lol
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
What is a “sky sup”? @dekreel XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Hi! Sky sup! How are you doing? 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Sup, y’all? I’m here, writing. @dekreel @sam-kowal
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Does he now? Can he do math? *calls behind your shoulder* Stan, what eight times seven? 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel It still counts though. At least, Stan says so. And he always knows his stuff
😀 Good thing you translated it. Otherwise I would be almost as lost as a caveman trying to read The Cat in the Hat
- Load More
