Ethryndal

  • @dekreel

    I am sneaky and may wander off to hunt food stuffs… or hide from the villain. Of course then I could rescue the others. 😁

    😏 She doesn’t think I could fly across an ocean. *laughs* I can. Catwings are gifted in that way. 😉 But if I did leave there would be a very good reason. Like getting me friends. ( @dragon-snapper @jessi-Rae know w…[Read more]

  • @dragon-snapper :O The images? Oh no

    They’re up for me

    Whhhhyy..?

  • @sam-kowal Hi again! 😀

    @alia Bye! (Queen of the house, eh?)

  • @dragon-snapper 😀 I’m back now.

    @alia Alright, Cya!

     

  • @sam-kowal They’s missing.

  • @dragon-snapper

    Now that is EPICNESS

    This is mine, cause I usually tend to lose focus on my theme…

    Finn

     

     

    Han

     

     

  • @dekreel I saw that movie a looooong time ago. But I forgot most of it. *shrug*

  • @dragon-snapper Yeah. That would kinda be… hard to do XD

    But, yeah, tag me when you need some test readers. 😀 (Stan wants to read it too)

    😀 Yes, you have inspired me… if I could just… *starts clicking*

     

  • Woah! What happened to the posts? ?

    @kate-flournoy I think I’m Randall.

    @supermonkey42 That’s awesome. Pretty much how I feel now. Besides that all my work before…without theme is *que darth vader voice* disturbing.

    @aratrea @daeus I thought you two would like it, with Theme Mastery and all. XD

  • @alia 😀 He’s so pleased! He even blew a flame that was longer than a candle flame!

     

  • @sam-kowal I have inspired you! Haha! 😀

  • @alia *nods* Writing as a teen usually involves getting distracted, doesn’t it? 😉

    @dekreel Ten chapters? Ah…that’s a good question. Call it super-excitedness for the climax. Call it four years of writing? I almost never write short stories–those are what’s hard for me. Happy shopping! 😀

    @sam-kowal XD Well…I doubt I’ll be able to post a…[Read more]

  • @dekreel Have fun

    I’m gonna take a break from writing for a sec. I just had an idea inspired by @dragon-snappers epic Star wars theme thingy

  • Load More
  • >