@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@marliscarb I have a brother and just one is a handful…I mean, a joy. He is such a joy. 😉
To write a signature for yourself, go to your profile and click PROFILE. Then click EDIT and under EDIT there is a box that says Signature. Type it in there, and save your changes.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hey, Whovians! I have a question… in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Oooh, tough question. XD My thought is it could depend on who’s POV you’re telling the story from. If it’s one of the companion’s POV then I think the easiest route would be to have that companion refer to their doctor as “my doctor” or the third person equivalent “his/her doctor”. They could then refer to the other doctors by nick…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you really really really can’t decide which project to work on.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey, Whovians! I have a question… in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Actually I have watched the Fifth Doctor many, many times, and as far as I can tell, he didn’t go by any nicknames. Also the Third Doctor worked with Liz Shaw… Where did you get those names? Sorry, I didn’t mean to “shoot you down,” if I did! I just really care about the Fifth. He’s my favorite! 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh my, I love this. 😭
Now I’m…hmmm…it’s like homesickness? But not about home…KeePersickness? Nope. That sounds weird. 😆 I just miss you all very very much! And this most definitely sounds like one of the best Christmases ever!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@marliscarb Hello, hello! So I’m curious: how many brothers do you herd?? 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia ah, fair enough. Fare thee well in the land of sleep!
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia They’re taking over the world. I’m just applying the effects 😀
@daughteroftheking @princessfoo
You know you’re a writer when you get into conversations like this… XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia Hello!!! I hath arrived!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 XD I didn’t see that bit about you being scared… *Joker laugh* HA HA HA HA HA
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@marliscarb 😀 Hello, and welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet
I’m homeschooled too! But I haven’t graduated. Yet. Maybe I’ll just get stuck in a time loop and go around, and around, and around…
🙂 Nice blog, by the way
I love music and animals, too! What kinds of music do you like? I like all kinds, classical, epic soundtrack,…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper HYYYPEEE 😀 😀 😀
The funny thing is, I just started a Kingdom pen fanfic to take a break from my other novella. This is gonna be whole genre of its own on KP soon…
Okay, cliches, hmm, @epicaddie2 got a lot…
Also,
11. THE CHOSEN ONE to save the world
12. The ANCIENT PROPHECY that predicts the end of the world
13. THE…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@marliscarb hello! And welcome to the besistest place on the Internet! 😀
*salutes fellow Y-dubber* It’s wonderful how many of us are also over here at KP.
I’m also a homeschooler (still working away at it, though 😛 ), and outside is my happy place, next to being in imaginary lands.
What are some of your favorite authors and books?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien THIS
Is totally, spectacularly wonderful 😀Kingdom pen really is the bestistest place to ever grace the internet… I’m so glad I found it
@kate-flournoy @dekreel @alia @introvert_girl @supermonkey42 @daeus @aratrea @shannon @emily @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @ethryndal @emma-flournoy @jane-maree @epicaddie2 @all the other…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi, @marliscarb!! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! (Or as I like to call it: The Bestest Place in Cyberspace) 😀 😀
What are your favorite books? Movies?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Beans do melt… but the catch is, only by dragonfire. So you gotta get @dragon-snapper to help you make your anti- dragon-snapper repellent…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl I think Eden and Viken are great 😀
If they were two main characters, it might be too similar, but even if Viken is a somewhat well-used supporting character it seems like it would work. In some books (like, say, Lord of the Rings) similar sounding name phrases repeat among certain cultures of people (like ‘Eo’ in Rohan), so you…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 It works!! 😎
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Then I get to call @emily a bugger *nudge*
I prefer Dr Pepper floats, personally 😉
Anything on @daeus‘s list that you aren’t using, I’m going to use 😉
And you gotta have like at least one of @epicaddie2‘s cliches X)
- Load More
