@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Of course not! 😀 Whatcha working on?
@dekreel *nodnod* And someone just tripped on a banana peel*
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @dekreel hey-o! Mind if I join? 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper So, if yours is done, release it first ;D
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Mine is probably going to be in the area of 7000 words, but I’m not going to have much time to work on it this week (school. ARGH.)
So, if LOKD 3 is ready in a week, mine probably won’t be finished yet
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 😀 Okay, suddenly I’m SO excited about reading it!! EEP!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @dekreel Definitely we should organize that. Mine only end up to be about 5000 words, so if all goes well, I should be able to finish within a week. You two?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Let me put it this way. @the-real-kapeefer is in it. *blink*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel We’ll time how we drop them so it’s not too much of an overload 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’ll bet it’s funny if you were laughing at it 😉
Ooh, I wish I could work on mine all of a sudden. Unfortunately, like @sam-kowal, I have this terrible thing called “school.”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel *pumps fist as well* YAY! This one is replete with inside jokes. Here comes laughter…I hope, at least.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
OOOOH, three KPAs!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @sam-kowal Hiya! I’m here for awhile 😉
LOKD3 is underway! Woohoo!! *pumps fists*
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@princessfoo *turns on dim light over table with maps and compasses* *plays marchy military music* *licks chops*
@daughteroftheking Where’s the fun in sending someone else to do it?! I don’t care how complicated it is! ;-D
@alia Informed of what?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Yeah…I figured. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Wait, you’re writing a KPA, too?! Oooh… Hopefully yours, mine and @dragon-snapper‘s won’t come in all at once.
That would be overload. I think the whole site would explode XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Adios!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@marliscarb Doctor Whoooooooooo!!!! Which is your favorite Doctor?
I also like the Narnia series! Which one is your favorite? Mine is The Magician’s Nephew.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 Excellent
I’m longing to be working on “The Legend of Stan and I and the Really Epic Raspberry Pizza” (my KP fanfic)… but instead I’m writing an essay for school.
So… I’m kind of here? Working on writing, but not epic writing
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily I’ll gladly glare at school anytime. 😀 I can’t wait to have you all read it! 😀
@sam-kowal Such is always the case with school.
- Load More
