@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@emma-flournoy @leumeister Wow, this is a really intriguing topic. It’s really interesting to see what you guys are saying.
I think, the idea of completely sentient robots, who can reason, is pretty sad too. Because of course they couldn’t have souls, and they would be the picture of hopelessness. Of course, God could give them souls, but for…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Naming Help!! in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister YESSS, GO FOR TRISTAN!!
…Sorry *nervous smile*
That sounds awesome! I really want to read it! And YES, definitely touch on the robots, souls and Christ thing! That sounds so heartwarming!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper They’re the main ingredient in Chair-Saving Anti-Dragon-Snapper Spray. We need to melt them to get them into the spray, unfortunately you happen to be the only being who can actually melt them… we have a problem
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper EEP! So excited! Seeya! *waves essay* *post-it notes fly everywhere*
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper don’t worry about it. 🙂 And congrats on all those words!
@sam-kowal oh, hi! *waves pen*
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Mine isn’t going to be done in a long time, so you both can post yours first. Just notify me first, in case mine gets done early. Cuz I actually have no idea when it’s going to be finished.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
It’s hopeless to try. *evil laugh* Dragon Snappers can melt beans because they don’t eat them. Beans make fire less dramatic.
How did we start talking about beans? 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper WOW. That’s great. *hyyyypppeee* *voice fades away into high pitched whine*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Well, I’m basically trying to get as many cameo’s as I can in. One-liners as it comes. I’m trying…. *tries*
@audrey-caylin @sam-kowal Dekreel
I’m signing out now. I wrote 1875, which is great considering I’ve only bee writing for an hour and fifteen minutes. 😀 LKD3 GO! At this pace, it’ll be out very soon.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Please tell me @audrey-caylin is in the story! This is perfect!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Huh 😀 That is a neat coincidence
😀 XD Okay. He’s trying really hard. I think melting beans is like, the final task in dragon society to become a full warrior. So I wouldn’t be surprised if only @dragon-snapper could do it
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Yay! I’ll be sure to tag you! 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia I’ll definitely pray for you. That sounds tiring 🙁
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel ah…no. Unfortunately not. A bunch of trolls stole my horse and my map to the Evil Overlord’s lair 😉
@dragon-snapper I can’t wait until you’re done!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Of course not. ;D Writers either percolate moisture from their lacrimal ducts, or they spill their souls out of themselves and into the void. No crying.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Monster list? Sounds like nano. 😉
Yep. I’m quite enjoying it too. 😀 -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper *gleeful giggling*
@audrey-caylin Greetings! Any luck on finding your sword and cape? 😉
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper editing 😛 I just finished reading through my nano novel and now have a monster list of things I need to change….
Are you working on the third Legend of King Daeus? 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emma-flournoy the name of the website came to me in an email from someone… I think it was from Brett Harris’s email list. And then I found it and read some of the articles, but I didn’t come back and realize there were KaPeefers here until… well, until I came back and realized there were KaPeefers here. And then I observed it was the…[Read more]
- Load More
