@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking As cliche as, and even more so. Be aware, I used orcs. I stayed in my tower. I waited for the heroes to come to me.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @epicaddie2 No. No we do not want another chair-melting dragon. But you guys are missing a secret ingredient to your repellent.
I’ll never talk.
😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Those are beautiful! I love how Santa’s boots in the fireplace are reflected in the ornament…so detailed!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I love Sam!!!! Please write this…it would be brilliant.
Here are some unoriginal ideas (I’m just agreeing with other peoples’ thoughts):
Definitely have him give Brittney a present
The eccentric aunt/relative sounds amazing!!
Maybe he has to attend a Christmas party…and Brittney is there…or King (that’s his name, r…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus A horrible singer. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal (GO ENFJs!)
@winter-rose Aw, Sam. I member Sam. He was hilarious.
Maybe he could accidentally hit Brittney in the face with a snowball. :
Maybe Brittney invite Sam to go christmas caroling with them. Hehe.
Maybe he goes ice-skating, and cannot ice skate at all.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @daughteroftheking @alia Guys… I already took over the world.
Too late. 😉
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Thank you! 😊
Oh, yes, please snap a picture of your card—I’d love to see it!!! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Well, everyone’s either asleep, or gone to school. So I’m gonna sign off… 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia Ohh, okay I understand!
Hmmm…
*cues insanely dramatic Dr Who music* *smoke billows from the door as you enter*
How’s that? 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal LOL yeah I’ve been glaring down my essay for days! I finally actually did something with it just yesterday
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal @dragon-snapper @audrey-caylin @others
Heya! I’m writing! I think I’ll be working on the KPA. Or the DWN…*shrug*
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy Psst, love your profile pic!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal I fear only for your sake. *arches brow*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I find it comforting that a dragon can still feel fear *smiles maliciously*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Another Question in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Also I have no idea what play it could be, they just both need to be the same one, which is how he gets confused.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin 🙂 Alright, Cya!
@dekreel, I’m signing off too. I’m just GLARING this essay down right now
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose UMMM
First of all, I’m a proud ENFJ
Secondly, I AM NOT afraid of girls.
Thirdly… I don’t like Britney. I actually NEVER liked her. And Stan will back me up on that.
And lastly… I DON’T FAIL A– well, maybe I kind of do.
I should just stalk away at this egregious misconstrue-ment of myself. But… this actually kinda sounds…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @sam-kowal *long exhale* I finished organizing my notes into character, plot, and theme. Now the real works begins. I’m going to call it a night though *waves broken pen in farewell*
- Load More

@dekreel Thank you!