@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal *looks down menacingly* And what have you been doing to earn a punishment?
Doesn’t matter, you can tell me after you’ve had your dues.
You, Sam Kowal, are sentenced to three days of labor in my ice cream factory. There are three rules.
1. You must have ice cream samples as often as you like.
2. You must work at exactly the pace that…[Read more]
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, @ingridrd! I have a couple questions about shield-wolves for the KPA. 1: Did you create the idea, or did it come from another place? 2: What do you want your human form to look like? As far as I’m concerned you have blond hair and freckles. I think. Is that okay?
-
Joy replied to the topic Little Story Wants Readers in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily The dialogue is hilarious! I like it 🙂 Sorry I didn’t read it sooner.
Let’s see… It makes sense overall, but I think it would make more sense with some tweaks in grammar and “order.” For example, near the beginning, the “Hey” should be attached to the rest of Rufus’ dialogue, and then followed by the description. Or else the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper that’s awesome! Exactly how I imagined him 🙂
@catwing thanks! She looks pretty cool 🙂 I like it!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I blame the above message on my phone. It’s not my fault!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily that quote sounnnds like the sorrt off thing I’d say 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 @ingridrd @dekreel @shannon @daughteroftheking
Thank you all!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon I’ll definitely pray! Whoops! Sorry I got my tags confused
@salome01w4g I’ll be praying for your family.
*sheepish grins all round*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Bye. @emily
-
Catwing replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yay! Am I in it???
Now I want to write one… *grins mischievously*
Maybe the Wiser can turn his brother into a frog at one point?
The messenger refuses to deliver the message because according to cliches he dies before he can finish.
Yay!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing I think Sapphire looks kind of like Joy from Inside Out X)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel thanks.
For some reason I drew Sapphire nervous though… @seekjustice -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Yep, I moved. *hugs you back* Did I not say that?! Opps… We’re adjusting and going to meet the neighbors next week since we’re having an open house. Still unpacking.
I’m working on Firebird now. I was writing it before I started Finding Secrets (which was supposed to be for Nano. *cough*…). Now I’m coming back to it. I’ve learned a lot…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thank you!
Victor’s hair… PERFECT 😀
@catwing Haha I love it!! I love how fearless she looks! Thank you!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I have arrived! @emily @winter-rose @daughteroftheking @epicaddie2 @aislinn-mollisong
-
Catwing replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh… this looks like a fun thread!
I love sitting on papers and chewing on the corners. :3“The paper hummed and started to glow a watery gold.”
A villian can only be defeated by a paper cut. ( @dragon-snapper should that be in LOKD3?)
“You’re super power is to create paper.”
*Snorts* “Seriously? I paid a million bucks for the ability to…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@everyone Yay! Those are all amazing!
@dekreel @seekjustice I drew Who and Sapphire.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Well, I was going to edit my Sci-Fi novel, but I actually have to go do something now. Have fun though! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yes…3 characters. Hmmm…
Ivy– Black-straight hair usually pulled back. Squinty eyes, focused. Not usually smiling. Intense. Wears a cloak. Green tunic, cinched with a brown belt. Brown boots. Green eyes.
Vinor– Gray hair Loki-styled. He’s not old though, he actually has quite a young face. Darker skinned, and lanky. Reddish tunic,…[Read more]
- Load More


Hey, @dekreel! As far as I know, shield-wolves are my completely original idea. 🙂 Hmmm…make that caramel hair and freckles. Thanks!