@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Hiya! Welcome to KP! 😀
I’m Dragon Snapper, a Dragon, the only one of my king. The snapping kind, that is. I melt chairs. 😀 Don’t ask…because I can’t remember how that came about.
Sketching! 😀 I love drawing as well–what’s your favorite thing to draw?
Have some pancakes.
🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞 -
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj My favorites are the Wingfeather Saga, Night, and Princess Academy. I have also read the first Harry Potter book, and really can’t wait to read the second one. What is your favorite TV show?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus uh… this reminds me that I was going to set up a board for my blog articles and I… totally forgot… XD
Honestly, I’m not a Pinterest regular. I have two storyboards (and three others that I share with @Hope ) and that’s it. I’ve been slowly picking up on how others use it for promotional purposes, but so far I’ve mostly used it as a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! So glad you’re here! 😉
What are your favorite books?
I think you would like the Character Art Exchange topic! Artists come together and swap characters for each other to sketch.
Hey, @allison-grace!! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd @emily @catwing @dragon-snapper @whoever
I am back! Did you miss me? (JK) I’m writing 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily and anyone else
I’m leaving now…my brain is goo. And it’s dinnertime. C’ya!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily I am here!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily yep it sounds like something I would have said to my mum when I was little if I’d been in the creek when she’d told me not to. I should read this book!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Little Story Wants Readers in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@Waterlily very nice! There’s some gramatical/punctuation mistakes, but nothing too important right now. Very good job! 😀
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Okay @daeus, we know you approve XD XD Four times is enough.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
‘What is a bookshelf other than a treasure chest for a curious mind?’~I Don’t Know
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I couldn’t see. The great clouds had rolled in, blocking the silver light. My hands wandered blindly in front of me, grasping at shadows. I had lost the road. I had lost my way.
I had lost everything.
I remembered the whisper breathed to me just before I left.
“When the sun sets, walk by the light of the moon.”
I fell to my knees, cover…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus what happened… 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien these ones do. XD
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy I didn’t know glasses could creak… 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I suppose I should actually contribute to this thread… my favorite quote everrrrr since I stumbled across it a year ago:
Fairytales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
And close second is ‘If you can’t be brilliant, odd will do.’
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Anne-of-lothlorien *pushes creaky old glasses up the bridge of her nose and blinks wisely*
Also in case you didn’t notice… that last one was mostly stolen from Jeremiah. XD
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
She really is. Here’s another one.
“God’s already written it you know. The story of your life. To the end. He knows the plans he has for you. They’re good plans; not evil. To give you a future, and a hope.”
XD XD Life goals… I actually wrote a flash fiction based off that quote. Could I put it up in this thread, or would that be…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien wha…? XD I recognize some of those… Though I’m not sure I can claim the one about letting light in; I think I saw it somewhere else and it came to mind in the middle of our conversation…
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Be prepared for a barrage of quotes. Brace yourselves!…
“Life is the messy bits” – Letters to Juliet
“When the sun sets, walk by the light of the moon.” – Yours Truly
“A man can be a man— well and good. A son can be a son— even better. But such they are without their choice, from the moment they are born. A king must be something more. A kin…[Read more]
- Load More
