@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*hides because she hasn’t seen Wall-E*Â Please don’t throw rotten tomatoes at me…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @daughterofthekingI could not resist!
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@jane-maree @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @audrey-caylin @kate-flournoy @ethryndal
I really wanted to tell y’all this: I stumbled upon all of y’all’s blogs! I love them all! I am totally following them from now on! 😉
P.S. I left a comment for each of you on anonymous posts 😉 -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking XD XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Brainstorming help in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, let me think… you need kind of a main point to the story so there can be a resolution
Maybe B has loads of homework to do and has to try to get A to help with it.
Maybe B doesn’t really like A, and doesn’t want to socialize with A, but has to because of the homework.
Maybe’s it’s B’s fault A got sick, and A’s mom is…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Link, probably fight. 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl 😀 Cool idea
Hmm
Okay, I will use Stan as my character.
He would rather have a dog sized T-Rex (reptiles, and all)
He would rather forget about his family (They were quite cruel to him before I rescued him)
@princessfoo Stan would rather read a poorly-written book, ’cause he could critique it and write a better…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@princessfoo Thank you! And squeal all you want! 😉 *LIGHTBULB* Oh, I need to make a note of this for the KPA…
@gh24682468999Â Thanks! Ermmmm…. I don’t know. At least a month. I’m slow *shrug*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Christmas Sam Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose 😀 Yep, you may
You’re welcome 😀
Excellent 😀 I love when the plot’s down, it feels like you get a nice sense of direction
Now, just let us know when the finished product is finished being produced. I think I’ve accepted the fact that the literary version of me doesn’t have to line up exactly with my real self…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal well, I never knew…
You learn something new every day!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice XD ;D He’s orange and yellow, mixed together. There’s a close up Dekreel drew for my cover photo
XD Maybe one of his relatives is dark blue
Dark blue would be a striking dragon color, now that I think of it
Like Saphira from the Inheritance Cycle
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I got distracted too! Good night.
@dekreel I saw. :3
Now tell me a bit a bout yourself. I’m wondering where to place you. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal wait, Stan if orange??? I always imagined him to be dark blue. *wanders away, mindblown*
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes, WALL-E! 😀 That’s one of my favourites, too, @dekreel 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths ten penguins!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*facepalm* how did I not get that one…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Hi :D, and welcome to the bestistest of all awesomeestist places on the internet
I love fantasy, too. I fantasize about fantasy. And so does Stan (Stan is a runt dragon and my best pal, he’s orange with spiky spikes spiking out all over him)
And I also like film-making 😀 I’ve only done a little bit of it, but I plan to do more at…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@singforjoy Oooh, that’s hard… Maybe deaf? I dunno. 😛
@emily I’ve read Narnia, and it’s great! 😀 Tolkien was a friend of Lewis’ and he helped Lewis a bit in his salvation journey.
Would you character rather have a bossy, lazy chimp as a best friend (Puzzle the Donkey) or keep ten penguins as pets (Mr. Popper)?
- Load More

Thank you so much, Dekreel! I’m glad you like it 😀 😀
Now to go find the comment… 😉
Do you blog at all?
I don’t, but I have been considering it since I saw your blog. Now I really want to! 😀
You totally should! It’s a blast 😀
Aww thank you, Dekreel! 😀
Yesss, I concur with Audrey. You should get a blog. *nodnod* It’s really fun.