@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm Writing Someone a Present… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 I love the idea of a Christmas themed fairytale. You could always try putting Bunny into another famous Christmas story too, Â like the Nutcracker. If she’s into dancing she might like that idea.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Have I shown up yet?
I am working on my Kapeefer Literature!
@perfectfifths @epicaddie2 @aislinn-mollisong @shannon @emily
@seekjustice @daughteroftheking @alia -
Catwing replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I think @dragon-snapper saw the plaque. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia Thanks! She sounded like she had a lot of troubles so I wanted to draw that. 😉
*sees all she could’ve done better* Glad you like it! She was fun. -
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Kay would talk her way out.
Time travel to a time period.
Before and during her book series she would go to the political celebration. But after her books she would prefer the Christmas party.
I think she would go for either. Maybe turn into one though.Would your character rather have a cat or a dog?
Kay would have a cat. (But she thinks dogs…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia Thanks for reminding me! I drew it at last… Some rocks fell on her tail, so she’s trying to get unstuck.

-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd OHMYGOSH I didn’t see your picture!
I like it! Especially the hair. Thanks! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice HAHA LOVE IT!!
@dragon-snapper! Stop doing that hiatus and come here and look!! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Welp, I think I’ll take a break. Got 277 words.
And for the record I wrote over 1700 words yesterday…
Anyway, happy writing! 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I like it!
@aislinn-mollisong Ohhhh… -
Catwing replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper no one has got it yet!
It is from Star Trek Beyond.
When they are blowing up ships using music.
I love that scene.
Did you see that it blew up! (Another reason I am like Violet. 😛 )
I can’t remember who said it though… -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Whoa, that sounds awesome! I wish I could think up things like that… 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Let’s just say you have a fancy cape 😉
What is your novel about, if I may ask? Or have you already told me….
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Hello! *cocks head at machine*
I’m writing the KPA some more… I’m up to chapter 4! I actually just got to the part where we meet you!
What are you working on? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm Writing Someone a Present… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Good question! Hmmm, lesseee….
How old is she?
I want to do something about saving Christmas, but that’s also cliche…
Maybe Bunny could look for a present that’s just right for her friend, and stick ballet or gymnastics or whatever in there… My brain is mush right now. Otherwise I could think of something better…
I know!…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus sounds good to me. 😛 Honestly I haven’t studied it as much as I should have. But from what I know of Pinterest, that’s a very solid plan.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @epicaddie2 @emily @anyone
I’m back! I’ll try not to “spam” this time… like I did last time LOL
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Cool! 😀 I’d love to see your card creations sometime. We actually have a forum topic for that: I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write…
No, I typically use colored pencils for my cards. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj WHOA. That’s exactly how I imagined her!! Thank you! It looks amazing!
- Load More
