@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I might have not seen it the first time. *shrug* Anyway, thank you!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel i thought I posted the link. Let me try again.
https://anordinarypen.wordpress.com
@catwing okay cool! Perhaps I shall make an appearance one day with my sabre and army of magical origami cranes?
-
Joy replied to the topic What IS a Character Arc?? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @introvert_girl Okay thanks! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Not bad! My favorite line: “I can cut your cake into perfect fifths! The most perfect fifths!”
LOLOL!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Why, thank you. *waves sabre around a bit more* No, of course not. One does not buy magical sabres at Target. At least not at Australian Targets *peers suspiciously at American targets* can you buy them in American Targets?
Anyway, the sabre is a family heirloom which is probably from India or Babylon or Middle-Earth. Somewhere anyway. 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice alrighty then I’ll make it less rushed. (Yeah I did rush cause it’s a bit of a Christmas story *shrug*)
Thank you. *florishes a bow* More is yet to come.
Sorry y’all haven’t showed up yet (also @shannon @alia )
Anything you want in there? -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing YAYYY! Your KPA!
@seekjustice Can I see your blog please? 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing I really enjoyed it, but I thought you rushed the ending a bit, so maybe you could lengthen it a tad?
Other than that it was really good and it stayed true to the spirit of Kapeefer. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*laughs* Sorry @dragon-snapper but you posted a quote that I knew. *shrug*
Bye! -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Welcome @alia
You can look at the link too if you want. -
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing *yesI’mhiatusing* Yep, that’s it! 😀 Dr. Bones said it. *backtohiatusing*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon @emily @seekjustice
@dekreel (Have I shown up in your KPA yet?)
I’m editing my Kapeefer Literature.
If you guys want to critic it…
A Catwing Christmas -
Snapper replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel *stops doing hiatus and looks* Yes, it’s epic, isn’t it? 😀 I want one on my wall.
*returns to land of nothingness*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Here’s its link if you want to have a look.
https://anordinarypen.wordpress.com
I’m just  trying to get some posts scheduled before I go away after Christmas.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Ooh! What’s your blog?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic I'm Writing Someone a Present… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Do you need more ideas?
- Load More

