@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Oh, it’s okay I don’t blame you! One doesn’t immediately think Star Wars when one hears that quote 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon @daughteroftheking Hey, guys! Thanks to your prayers I am doing MUCH better…not vomiting anymore and my fever is gone. Thank you for praying!!!
@emily Thanks for praying. My cousin is healing and I think she is home now. Her mom (my cousin Ryan’s wife) actually just had her baby boy so if you could pray for them all that would…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing This is awesome! Can’t wait for Part 2. 🙂 🙂
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Funny, because I haven’t seen it yet, yet I thought I should have known the quote. XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 YES!
And I agree, it’s probably at least the best Star Wars I’ve ever seen! (Then again I haven’t seen the other Star Wars movies in years)
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing lol, you made me a bird. XD I like this line: “Silence crept into the room, before scurrying noiselessly away.”
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@allison-grace Probably coffee… Actually, I don’t know. Hot chocolate! XD
@dekreel Probably rock.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Good night none and all!
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Merry Christmas and Happy Plot Holes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Ah, yes, the middle. *glares at my arch nemesis* 😛
I think you’re going to find your answer by looking at the ending. What’s the plot resolution? What is the character resolution? What does your character learn at the end? Then, you can compare that to what you have at the start, and work backwards until you’re at the beginning. I think…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj I’ll do that! I’ve never done a middle aged character before, though, so I’m warning you ahead of time that it might not be my best work *nervous grin*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Bye! @dekreel
*goes back to talking to a door* -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*laughs* @dekreel thank you.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj Sure, that fine! 🙂
Ooh…. I can’t draw boys XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Read it! It’s cool!
I’m signing off now… Seeya 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj have you ever heard the soundtrack for the game “Planet Coaster?” It’s the best soundtrack EVER! It’s called You, Me & Gravity
Sorry, you were talking about soundtracks and I just had to mention this ;P
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Ooh, intriguing! Still my favorite line: “I can cut your cake into perfect fifths! The most perfect fifths! I could even cut your pie into perfect fifths! The most perfect fifths!”
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*nervous laughter* And tags…
@perfectfifths @ethryndal @daeus @kate-flournoy @epicaddie2
@aislinn-mollisong @daughteroftheking @dekreel @josiah-DeGraaf @ingridrd (No you are not the frog.)
Part one of my Kapeefer Literature. -
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@allison-grace I like horses.
TEA!!! Kay would like tea.
Maybe rock. She does like classical, but generally listens to upbeat stuff.
- Load More

