@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Nice turtles. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus yes! Much better; either of those would work very nicely.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Daeus here— I just took one of your templates and put rough lines where I was talking about. If you shrink the text inside those lines, it makes it very neat and tidy and leaves clean, empty edges to frame the quote and make it look complete.

-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister Why don’t you do all the WYRs in the topic?
Link, probably a video game.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 Flynn Rider to Maximus while dueling with a frying pan in Tangled! 😀
Oh, I had one this afternoon that I wanted to use, but I can’t remember it now! *thinks*
Oh well, here’s a different one.
“EVERYBODY, MOVE!!”
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 Oooh yeah! 😀
We actually watched the last season earlier this year, just for the sake of seeing how they ended it. But other than that, it’d been a while since we watched it too. 🙂
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic My sister finished her book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Congratulations, @charissetter !!! That is a huge accomplishment!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Annnnd I gotta go… Merry Christmas!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@waterlily @aislinn-mollisong Either you you still here? I’m trying to write and listen to my new TobyMac album at the same time 😛
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @catwing @supermonkey42
“You are soooooooo busted!!” XD
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong You shall soon be a knight. Believe me 😉
Looks like you got yourself a fan! XD
I don’t know… @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @princessfoo  Are we? As long as you are, I’ll keep applying the effects 😀 *polishes subwoofers*
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@Christi-Eaton Merry Christmas, Christi. 🙂 I hope you’ve had an awesome Christmas break and Christmas season.
-
Joy replied to the topic Merry Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Merry Christmas!!! And thanks for the fire, Stan! What a display! 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Merry Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Sam Kowal started the topic Merry Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
H’lo KeePers and Kapeefers, most of you guys are probably not on here today… but, I just wanted to say, Merry Christmas to everyone! Stan gives you all a gift… a blast of fire (he’s really proud of it)
Have a great day celebrating the birth of Jesus and the greatest gift ever given to humankind- and roll in the snow, if you’re lucky enough to have any
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon XD Well it’s true that man can sometimes be downright scary. So, I totally understand 😉
Plus, yeah, with Stan, I get a bunch of stares anyway. So it’s kinda just the next tiny step to go ask for a Babylonian saber, you know? It’s like people expect me too, I mean, I’ve got a dragon by my side, I must be up to something.
Drat! I don’t…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel lol, I know, I was just saying it was funny I expected myself to know it, but I haven’t seen the Last Jedi.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Catwing I’m so proud of my scales. *examines her arms in smug satisfaction*
All the puns on people’s names tho… and inside jokes… XD I love KP Literature.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon XD XD XD XD That’s EXACTLY the kind of thing I would do!
Oh
You didn’t actually do it!!?? C’mon! I was so excited there for a minute, planning my own advance towards the customer service desk, with my eyes narrowed…
“Excuse me, I need a Babylonian saber, please…”
- Load More

It’s been great! I thankfully still have two weeks of break left and my Christmas has been super relaxing and just wonderful. 🙂 How has yours been?