@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Shannon I took the MBTI test again (and it seems I’m getting more and more extroverted as I get older. I’m sure I was something like 30% extroverted last time I took it, but I can’t really remember. I was only 19% extroverted this time) and then I read up on the difference between J and P and I’m definitely INFP, though I do share a few common…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Good Friends Platform League in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@Daeus *deep breath* Okay, I’m doing this. Wish me luck.
-
Joy and
itisastarrynight are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Kay would…
Play the video game
Fly the plane
Eat tree bark
Sunrise
Make the gift
No one celebrate her birthday
25 cats
Sappy romance (surgery is gross)
Wake up with her alarm
Carry a gun
Year of solitude
Never see moonlight@introvert_girl *No you are not as biased as me (a cat. Ha! :3)*
Would your character rather be on the run or live…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Part Two
Cookies“Is that bad?” Catwing backed away from Ethryndal’s squint. “I thought it would be fun for Christmas.”
“It /is/ bad.” Ethryndal’s straightened back up. “Wonder will slowly enter this world and it will mess it up the balance.”
“But that’s the point. To make things different, shake them up.” Catwing held her paws u…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong It used to be your signature. :3
@epicaddie2 One moment please…
@daughteroftheking You are a nice cat.
@kate-flournoy You are welcome.
@ingridrd in a minute…
@perfectfifths Well, it is your profile picture. -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Welp, wrote 42 words, and then got distracted XD
Seeya around…
-
Joy replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @ethryndal @dragon-snapper Just wondering: how in Taranar did the whole chair-melting thing get started??
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @shannon @sam-kowal @aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @introvert_girl @writers
I’m writing. Or getting distracted. Depends…
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
And the bridge of the Kapeefer song I’ve been writing!
Wolves with cat tails, cats with wings,
Sarcastic elves and raspberry kings
Is that not enough for you?
Then what about Aethasians, chair-melting dragons
Red-marker storms, Gramatacallions
It’s not finished yet…
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal *applauds* Bravo! Nice song!
This is a little worship song I did a while back:
V1
Bright paths, carousels
People everywhere
Excitement is in the air
Adventure, fun and games
Welcome faces on
I think I took a wrong turn
I’m off the path
V2
Palm trees, paradise
Sun is shining bright
After a peaceful night
Seaside, breezy…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal started the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
H’lo, Kapeefers… if anyone here writes songs/ likes writing music, feel free to post lyrics and ideas and anything you like here 🙂
Not sure if anyone but @dekreel and I do that, but if you do… this is kind of like the Writer’s Corner for songwriters:
All my songs are a little unpolished, still. Most of them are worship songs, but a few are…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@emma-flournoy Does Daniel write? I don’t think I’ve seen him write…
@notawriter Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!
I also LOVE drawing, journaling, and daydreaming about characters and stories I’ll never write! I have always loved stories. I’m not sure I’ve ever carved homemade stamps though…
My favorite Bible verse is pr…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
Ohhhhkayy that was a long list XD
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths That actually makes more sense LOL
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter 😀 Welcome, to the bestistest place on the internet!
😀 That’s cool! So, do you already know about Stan, and things like that? Have you heard about King Daeus yet?
What are your favorite books to read?
(I’ll let someone else ask you about your MBTI, because someone will be eager to)
Hmm
My favorite Bible verse, right now, that I…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 My favorite kind of music right now is actually instrumental music. My favorite albums/collections are:
- Fresh Aire — a series of eight albums of cheesy electronic music. Some of it is too cheesy to me, and all the rest is AWESOME. I listen to it as I write the KPA
- Windham Hill’s Winter Solstice — Also a series. I have volumes…
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@NotAWriter Welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet!
As far as I know, I’m the only other non-writer on here. *wrings your hand quite crazily* Very good to have ya! Learning and talking about it with writer sisters is awesome. @Kate-Flournoy ‘s mine (older), and her characters are ones I daydream about. 😉
Do you have a favorite book?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
😀
I like folk music, and bluegrass and some old country (but not a lot)
Also, classic rock, and Christian pop/rock
Most of all, epic instrumental music and film scores (The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Pirates of the Carribean, Two Steps from Hell, etc.)
My favorite band is Twenty One Pilots, who are…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking XD XD XD I totally heard David Attenborough’s voice as I read yours XD
@ethryndal @shannon Oh, it is true! I was attacked very quickly as a newbie.
I loved it XD
- Load More
