@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
#2
-
Snapper replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Hey! This is great! 😀 I really like how you have @the-real-kapeefer announcing something with a random object–a candle this time. 😉
And I tackled Stan. *nods*
*hands you lots of ice cream and raspberries for the Holidays*
-
Catwing replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Awww… Catwings can be gray or any color that normal cats are. (I’m black, but that’s hard to draw without making it look gray. 😉 )
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Catwing *laughs crazily* Whoo, this is getting nuts. XD I love it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal gaahhhh, I love it! *dies laughing*
No seriously, this is adorable. And hilarious. I want more.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Well then, hopefully he’ll go somewhere with it! 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@NotAWriter It’s really really good. 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
What do you guys think? I’d appreciate any feedback. I wrote it in four days, so it may be a little rushed.
Starring
@supermonkey42 @seekjustice @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @dragon-snapper @daeus @winter-rose @hope @the-real-kapeefer @aratrea @emma-flournoy @emily @shannon @me @stan
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Chapter Four- Smiles
“I don’t understand, Stan,” I said. “I must have spent more than anyone else in the Kingdom. How could you not be excited?”
“It’ll be great,” he said, “Once we find a place to have the party. It’ll be good then, I know it will. Once we have a nice cozy spot, where we can relax. Let’s just focus on getting off the road.…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Chapter 3- Burning Roses
The market at the center of the town of Dompen was lively and bustling with Christmas cheer, a beehive of happiness and festivity. Tables and vendor stalls lined the town square, stuffed together like delicacies crammed onto a platter. Each one was a different flavor- some sold scarves and mittens of cherry red, some…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Chapter 2- Regnis
“What do you mean, we can’t go in?” I boomed in my best Dark-lord voice, which was deep and quivering at the same time. The warrior guarding the door of Regnis was wearing unpolished, practical-looking grey armor, and a sword at her side. Her shield was branded with the characters ‘Seek Justice.’ She raised an eyebrow a…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal started the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
H’lo, Keepers… I present to you my first finished work of Kapeefer Literature. ;D
(I had another one, but I deleted and started writing this on Christmas.)
It’s a story about what Stan and I did on Christmas 😉 It’s a little long, but the ending is the part is I did best. I’ve posted it in four chapters
Chapter One- Apartments
When…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Annnd I gotta go. Beast out! *salutes nobody*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon I like singing harmony the best. I can do fifth harmony better than third, actually (if you know what that means).
I ALWAYS get songs stuck in my head! And it’s usually REALLLLLY agitating ones like the Bob the Builder theme song XD XD or the Daytona theme song or something (“DAYTONNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA”) *bangs head on table*
Right now…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Poems by Alfred the Great in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Right. As soon as I posted my topic, I was like, “Wait, Alfred didn’t write this directly…” So, oops! XD STILL, amazing poetry!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @shannon @sam-kowal I’m back! hopefully I won’t hit a dead end like last time
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon I know absolutely nothing about guitar brands XD
Do you sing, by the way?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Ahh. Mine is made by “Fishman”
-
Snapper and
itisastarrynight are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago - Load More
