@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*Ahem* *smirk*
-
Catwing replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily *rolls eyes* I meant you make up something and sometimes turn into that…
-
Catwing replied to the topic A New Cast in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know… But I’ll tag some people.
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon @dekreel
@epicaddie2 @daeus @aislinn-mollisong
Can you help her? -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @shannon @sam-kowal @whoever
And I’m back again! (Great, I’m spamming…)
-
Catwing replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
How to spot a Kapeefer?
When I’m going to do Kingdom Pen my brother says, “You going to Kapeefer?” 😛
@dragon-snapper @ethryndal When I first joined I was determined to be that one person who’s chair was never melted. (:
Silly me… -
Catwing replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily you mean you don’t turn into an invented character sometimes? (Hint, hint)
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Yes! ☺️ I make cards all the time (I hope to start my own card company someday).
-
Catwing replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal That was great! The raspberry sun, missing ice cream and raspberries, @daeus ‘ raspberry crown (I think that it’s going to stick. 🙂 ), everything.
*laughs* I liked even though I wasn’t in it. 😉We are no match for Dragon Snapper.
@dragon-snapper Good thing I wasn’t there. 😉
(I make sure no one trys to conquer or harm the Kingdom…[Read more] -
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi @bethanysinkyroses! I remember you (Aberdeen has been asking where you’ve been). 😃
I’m guessing you’re an INFP.
We’re elated to have you back! *throws confetti*
-
Joy replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Is there a difference between KeePers and Kapeefers? Other than the second one is a funner name?
I was quite inspired, too. I STILL overthought it! I guess it depends on the person *shrug*
You should keep writing these!! You could have a whole saga of Sam/Stan adventures! Raspberry sun and all X)
-
Joy replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Welcome back to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! I’m Dekreel. I’m pretty new here, but as you can tell from my rank I have been quite active. Basically I’ve taken over the forum… Anyway, nice to meet you! 😀
Cindy’s tag is @cindygreen
Can I just say that Bethany is one of my favorite names?! I love it! And a very…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel 😀 Thanks!
XD That’s one of my favorites, personally. I had remembered @the-real-kapeefer was a firm supporter of the Kapeefer only movement…
😀 Yeah, I didn’t have to think very long before I decided who @supermonkey42 was going to be
Hmm
I dunno
I just got inspired to write it… and then wrote it. Usually things take me longer
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper 😀 ;D Thanks! If you thought it was funny, it was totally worth writing 😀 It was really fun to write, too, because I got to put all the KP easter eggs in. I might write another in awhile, if there’s ever a dearth of KP literature (which I’m not too worried about)
@dragon-snapper XD That is definitely Not Stan’s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Wow. That was amazing! So delightful! My favorite line: “Kapeefers only. No Keepers served here.”
Supermonkey42 LOLOLOLOL I love the droid!!
And how on Taranar did you do it so QUICKLY?! So well done without over-thinking it?!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon 😀 That is amazing! I really like it (Stan’s pretending he doesn’t, but he keeps reading it over and over)
It definitely has the kind of feel that would totally fit you guys’ band, just from the lyrics, and it’s so beautiful
That’s epic! I would be extremely excited, too. I work on melodies for my songs, but that’s the hardest part for…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses heyyyyyyy, welcome back! I was wondering where you went. 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 That’s so cute! I love it!!!
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I have no clue. 😛
@epicaddie2 Thanks. I just finished this one! Hopefully in a few days.
@aislinn-mollisong … Kapeefery… That’s a new one. What other Kapeefery stories have you read this week? 😛
@daughteroftheking Thanks
@Shannon good idea…
Opps… Thanks again!
@kate-flournoy thank you! *tosses nuts* - Load More
