@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Sweeet! *clasps hands in delight*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Thank you. @dekreel I will position you likewise.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing *walks back* Aah! Well nice job! … I suppose I could guard a giant cat… It’s a good thing I’m experienced with cats 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Opps? @dekreel
-
Catwing replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know… @ethryndal maybe 4-6 months. At first I just read the articles and watched the videos, then I found the forms. *throws feathers* I found KP last year.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing WHA?! You posted part TWO?! *runs screaming to your Catwing Xmas topic*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel sneaky giant cat… Did you not read part two?
No he isn’t. My brother isn’t on KP and he doesn’t write (yet). If he was on KP he would be a dragon. 🙂 -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And is your brother @leumeister?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Erm… “sneaky giant cats??” I suppose…. I’m not very agile though. Why? Are you a giant cat?!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Yes, I let my brother see the Kapeefer video. “You going to Kapeefer?” 😛
And now I shall write.
Are you good at guarding sneaky giant cats or anything really? *laughs* -
Catwing replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Yeah I know… But I may or may not have, in my head, inserted myself into conversations that I had read before acquiring an account. And planned out all the ways to avoid having me chairs melted. 😛 *nervous laughter* But I decided when I joined that I didn’t care. *shrug* *sits in her box*
*stares suspiciously at your chair* I suppose…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A New Cast in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@Introvert_girl good question. I haven’t given this a ton of thought, but my gut says you would have to acknowledge to the reader that this is different.
You can’t let the new characters try to fill the shoes of the old ones; it won’t work. You should make it clear that this is their story now… and that the world has changed to need them as…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing OH, never mind I know the answer! Wow, that IS fun! I love Kapeefering X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Sounds fun! I’m writing the KPA. Again.
What’s Kapeefering? Or should I know the answer…?
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
you know you’re a writer when you write stories about your writer friends that you have never seen. 😛
When you find small notebook of paper that you didn’t know you had not used and it makes you very, very, very, happy. Then you write on it. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel ‘researching’ for a Catwing Christmas. 😛 (Kapeefering)
Then I’m going to write part 3. this is fun! -
Catwing replied to the topic Anyone Admit an Affection About Animation? in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@destiny those look cool. (Especially the spider)
@leumeister Yeah… I haven’t really done anything animation (besides aiding my brother in a stop motion a good time ago.).
I really liked the new jungle book, very real. But I like simpler animations sometimes too, it really depends on the movie.
…
I have done some games Scratch though. It’s fun…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Greetings! What may you be writing today?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel here I am!
-
Catwing replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
