@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll miss you!!
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @emily @shannon @supermonkey42 I’m here. Again…
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Write a book, probably
@catwing A cabin. She hates being ostentatious. (welll, sometimes she loves it…)
-
Catwing replied to the topic A New Cast in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl *grins* *floureshes a bow* Thanks you. *pulls cloak around self* *vanishes leaving the cloak*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Kay would direct the movie. She likes books, but directing is more of her thing.
Would your character rather live in a cabin or a mansion?
Kay would live in the mansion.
-
Catwing replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj
*clears throat* To slay a flying dragon one must first, ground, said dragon (unless you have great aim and can shoot one of their softer parts or where they are missing a scale *see @princessfoo above*. Though that is really hard and requires lots of skill. So here’s a much easier way, grounding.)
How to Slay a Dragon 101
Grounding
~If…[Read more] -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Greetings, Fellow Writers in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@abby1 😀 Hi, and welcome to the bestistest place on the internet
That’s so cool that you’re from New Zealand! I would love to go there (because of Lord of the Rings)
Stan says Hi too. He’s a little flightless orange dragon, and my pal.
What is your book about? I’m writing a bunch of projects right now, which are misbehaving
You play mandolin,…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong XD 😀 Thanks
*Stan bounds around like an excited puppy and accepts Hobbit hug*
*Realizes that doesn’t look fearsome*
*Doesn’t care for once*
Yep, I am trying to write a book. It’s harder than short fiction, but great fun
@seekjustice Okay, thanks. 🙂 You’re in chapter 2
Have fun on holidays (Although you must have…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Thank you 😀 😀 😀 ! I had a lot of fun writing it
Yep, all guitars transmuted into lutes. So I play the lute now, too, I guess XD
Hmm, the burning rose… 😀 That’s a great idea. I will do that, at some point when I want to write more Kapeefer Lit’
XD XD I had to get the saber in somewhere. I wasn’t sure how until I got to that…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily 😀 Thanks so much!
Yep, you and your violin are in it. XD I almost made it the mandolin though
@daeus Thanks! 😀 That’s my goal.
Don’t worry. We’ll get you special, zero calorie ice cream.
@dekreel Hmm… I don’t really know. I think they’re just different names for the same ‘Penners. But I haven’t been on here long enough to hear the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses That’s kind of a scary thought, actually. Me — A Chosen One…
Dekkie?! Ohhhh, mayybbeeee. As long as nobody else calls me that XD
I’m an ENFP too! Well… I guess I’m also an ENFJ. It depends…
I like you already! 😉
-
Audrey Caylin started the topic The Great Divorce in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Okay, so I’m reading the Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis for the first time. Needless to say, it’s amazing.
But I’m stuck on the third ghost (I think) that the narrator watches in the Valley of the Shadow of Life. It’s the ghost who tries to steal one of the apples, then the waterfall tells him to put it down, that he can’t take it back to Hell, yet…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal I’ve read the first bit and its so good! I’m looking forward to finishing it when I get back from holidays. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon @everyonelse
I really am going on hiatus now. I’ll see you when I get back. Keep up the Kapeefer literature and I look forward to reading it all when I return. Snapper, I’m taking your novel as holiday reading 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I wrote 692 words, plus a few edits here and there. I will now proceed to read Embers Burning 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Do it do it do it!! The more the merrier! I love Kapeefer literature, and Cyberspace could always use more of it 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong ‘Ello! Sorry I didn’t see you earlier… How’s the Amber story coming along??
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And I’m still here if anyone else is writing 🙂
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon @seekjustice @sam-kowal
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing How did I miss part two?!?! Hehe, this is hilarious. I burst out laughing on the part with the Daeus mouse XD
PART THREE! WHEN!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing All right, seeya later ;3
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
You are welcome.
@dekreel
I must go now. - Load More
