@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago




-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Do the thing and show us. 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight Your book sounds epic. 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet
Awesome name, by the way. I had no idea how it connected to Taylor, but that’s a cool link. Norse is an epic language
😀 Stan already likes you
(He’s my best pal. He’s spiky, orange and yellow, with little wing stubs too small to let him fly. I rescued him as a hatchling after his…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I do (we’ve had some other collages in this thread that were from movies). 😃
@jessi-rae Thanks! 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Thanks for sharing!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
I know this thread is probably intended for original characters, but I have a bunch of Kylo Ren and Rey (mostly Kylo Ren) collages on my phone…would anyone like to see them?
@dragon-snapper @daeus @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Greetings, and welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!!
I LOVE YOUR USERNAME! It’s so catchy! Skredder, Skredder, Skredder….
So. You’re a dragon lover! Well, I suppose I might as well introduce you to @dragon-snapper. I know you’ll like her. Oh, and Stan! He’s @sam-kowal‘s dragon 😉 Oh, and there’s Aviur and Kai, @kate-flourno…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight oh NVM…
Those are beautiful!!!!! Wow, are they painted?
-
Joy replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight I use pencil to draw them, and then I ink them with Pigma art pens. I love those pens!
You’re writing a graphic novel, right? Can I see your character(s)? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Fair enough!
Here is a drawing I did of some of the monsters in my Dr Who novella. Some of y’all might recognize this as the profile photo I used to use…. Shaavra is the main antagonist

-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter *heart eyes* He’s so CUTE! Thank you! He’s awesome! That’s okay — you did fine 🙂
WHAT smudge?! I don’t see a smudge!!
Thanks so much! I love him!
-
Snapper replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Okay. Goals. Resolutions.
I have resolved to get on this topic.
There.Goals.
- I’d like to finish the sequel of Sector One.
- Edit the second draft of Sector One to make it a third draft.
- Practice writing query letters and synopsyseses…(D.G. That’s not how you spell that… Quiet! *melts chair*)
- Ahem. Also to write Dragonfly Kiwi.
…
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
I thought I’d revive this thread with a collage. 😁

-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight You’re welcome and thank you! 😊
What’s the premise of your WIP? 🙂
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @aislinn-mollisong Hey guys! Are y’all still up for beta-reading that book of mine? If not, that’s fine because I still have nearly 4 others, but I just wanted to confirm…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Motivation and Time Management in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I set an amount of words that I need to write each day. Usually, that’s 1000 words, which can be anywhere from 15 mins of writing to an hour.
To keep from getting distracted, I close out of internet explorers and google, although sometimes that doesn’t work. Just so long as I reach 1000 words a day. (it doesn’t have to be that…[Read more]
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
“Um.” Like, “Um, excuse me, what are you doing, my good man?” XD
That’s funny. XD
This I made up for a writing prompt, but it could be funny. Certainly a plot twist:
He gazed at her fondly. “You look just like your mother when she was young.”
“I would expect so,” she responded. “I am her clone.” -
Snapper and
Grace H. are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago - Load More
