@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Here's a Novel Idea… in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
I can attest what @Daeus said. It’s very hard to pull myself away from my friends who I can only chat to online in the morning or evenings because time zone differences. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper I haven’t beta-read your book yet… Is it too late to email them?
-
SeekJustice started the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
*cough pretentiously* *unrolls scroll*
Citizens of Kingdom Pen! I have an announcement to make. My efforts to edit my novel Black and White (which a few of you so lovingly offered to beta read) have ended in wrack and ruin and I have put it on the back burner for now.
For anyone who is interested, I now offer a new opportunity. Alpha reader for…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m so sorry that I never got around to reading your novella, December ended up so much crazier than I thought it was going to be, and I just forgot. I’m really sorry about that, but I wish you the best of luck in the contest!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Have you ever read any of Tolkien’s early poetry? I’ve been reading a bit of it lately and really enjoying it, you might like it too! Where abouts in the world are you from? How old are you? (only if you feel comfortable answering!)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder you’re name is really cool by the way!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder welcome to Kingdom Pen! What are some of your hobbies, besides writing? Do you know what your MBTI is?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel No, I meant mine wasn’t a riddle. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine *takes award* Lucky guess! I knew there was a Klingon in TNG, but I didn’t know his name XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths It wasn’t supposed to be a riddle… Just a corny joke ;P
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Uh…… XD
This isn’t exactly a pun or riddle, but it was funny.
I asked my friend once, “Who actually likes lukewarm water?” and she replied with Revelation 3:16:
“So, because you are lukewarm–neither hot nor cold–I am about to spit you out of my mouth.” -
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths @silverclaw-bonnetfolly
What did one manager say to the other manager?
“We’re both managers!”
*sighhh* *shakes head*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin Thanks! Good-night!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Don’t worry, few people do get it. The numbers are a distraction from the real thing, and people tend to overthink it. Lol! Snakes can’t walk!! XD
@silverclaw-bonnetfly lol, those are great, especially the one about the lion and the ape. And yes! two “thes”
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I’m calling it a night. I hope your brainstorming goes well!
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly @perfectfifths
…oh *bangs head on table*
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly First one …..Umm……
Second one AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Great one!
A snake walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “How did you do that?!”
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Is it a detailed pattern? I’m seeing number, period, space, number, period, space… Is it just that there isn’t a space after the zero and period?? XD
Or is it just wrong because it looks like a weird decimal? 1.2.3.4…..
Obviously I’m not very smart here XD
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel lol, nope. Here, I’ll fix it.
If you can find the
the mistake, you are very smart1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 0.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine 🙂 Welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet
Stan, my dragon pal, says hi, too. He’s my best friend, because I rescued him when he was runt.
I like to write, too 😀 It’s one of my favorite things ever
And also, I like singing, although I’m pretty horrible at it. So I’d like it more if I got better. (Stan has to put…[Read more]
- Load More
