@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel lol, I still find it funny you made me a bird. XD 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry! I had no idea what a saber looked like. Google didn’t help at all XD
Thank you!!! I had fun 😀 (origami cranes are tricky to draw…)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
I LOVE this! I love me too (for future reference though, sabress are slightly curved. They aren’t quite straight). I love how haughty Catwing looks too.
And Aberdeen is a very sophisticated dinosaur. 😁
-
Joy started the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, I guess there is something worth glancing through…
I spent all night working on a bunch of Stick-Kapeefers… XD

And some closeups for your benefit 🙂




@dragon-snapper @graciegirl @catwing @lady-iliara @daeus @inkling-for-christ @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @xonos-darkgrate @sam-kowal @KAPEEFERS!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m also terrible at coming up with titles!
I think it will be good! Don’t necessarily change what you have here, but give it your own special twist ;D
-
Joy replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â LOL
Actually the reason I like it is because there’s a character in Dr Who named Tegan. Different spelling, but still cool X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 It sounds fine! Just be sure there’s a bit of action. I love action 😉
Also I LOVE the name Taegan!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
Yay! Thanks so much everyone! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight no worries!
(Also, I’m confused about your signature? What on earth does it mean?)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 it sounds pretty good. the premise is a fairly common one, so maybe you could try twisting it in some way, adding a really good plot twist that the reader won’t see coming, such as making the villain less obvious, or making it one of the guardians themselves, or even her mentor. A few twists on this idea, I think, would make a really…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Google Docs is pretty simple. Clicking the link will take you to the first part of the novel, I’ll post the links for the second and third part in a minute. Above the doc there’ll be a bar which looks like the bar on this forum and towards the end there is an icon which has a little speech bubble with a plus sign. That’s the comment…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Ethics, Women, Strength, and Plots in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@allison-grace I am back from the dead (aka Christmas break)! This question is for a more experienced writer than myself, but I definitely agree with what @that_writer_girl_99 said about making it real. Sorry, I know I’m not very helpful, but honestly this is tough for me too!
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
One can forget a story, alter a story, or even throw away a story, but one can never completely abandon a story
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly @that_writer_girl_99 @jenwriter17
here’s the link for the google doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KNA78E-M5ltTfwNEFfpJeAuzlARhbMxAxsh5Vcb5UAY/edit?usp=sharing
if you’d prefer a word doc let me know and we can work something out. it should be set to commenting mode. 😀 It’s only the first ten chapters, because the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal no worries! Thanks, I really like the title too!
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly @that_writer_girl_99 @jenwriter17 three’s a perfect number! Are you right with a google doc or would you prefer Word?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@Rochellaine Sweet. If you want to check out my friend’s art, she has some of her work on Deviantart, which you could look at.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve read the Lay of Aotrou and Itroun and the Lay of Sigrid and Gudrun (probably didn’t spell that right) but you might not like them as much if you haven’t read any of his novels, since these poems are a lot of his early inspiration. Still, if you like old mythology poetry you might like them.
Oh cool, I’m not very familiar with…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ve wrestled with this question too. For example, I wrote a story once (think Redwall ) with talking otters who acted like people, believed in God and could be saved etc. I didn’t have a problem with that because in this world they were people, with souls and free will. They weren’t animals anymore. They just alagorically…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine What kind of illustrations are you looking for? Simple drawings or more detailed? Cartoon or realistic? Do you know when you’d need them? Also, are you looking for paid illustrations or free? You can view my work on my blog. I have done illustrations before, but only for myself.
However, there are many other amazing artists here on…[Read more]
- Load More
