@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Questions About Modesty in Writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
…basically, what Daeus said.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello there!
What’s your personality type?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Well hello! Honestly so many people introduce themselves that I lose track of who has introduced themselves and who hasn’t. 😃
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, I didn’t reply to your previous message. I’d like it back before March, but its a pretty long book and life happens, so if you need longer, just let me know ( @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @that_writer_girl_99 if you’d be able to do the same, that would be great)
As to the icon, let me have a look and I’ll get back to you.
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh, my. I honestly got worried for a moment thinking, “Zikers, did I actually meet this person before I left and don’t remember?!?!” 🤣
Anywho, NICE TO MEET YOU, SAM! Oh, and you too, Stan. 😀 *offers hand in friendly greeting* *remembers comment about biting* *has second thoughts and passes off hand-shake-offer as a little wave*…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae no worries! Plenty of time left if you want to be Tuesday’s chosen one.
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight Heyo! Thanks for the welcome back! And welcome to KP yourself. 😀 Always a pleasure meeting a fellow MBTI fan. *fistbump* And an INFJ! Awesomesauce. My mum and loads of my friends are INFJs. 😉 You. Guys. Amaze. Me. XD
YESSS, watercolor is my fave too! I used to roll with acrylics, but recently switched to watercolors and have…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Alrighty! Catch you around! 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
I don’t think writing people, who aren’t necessarily human, is unsound at all, but that’s just my opinion. The way I see it, God has the imagination and the power to create anything that he likes, and he’s gifted us with a small and limited shadow of that power and imagination (now that I think of it, kind of an aspect of being…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Yes, I have returned with an even great Doctor Who obsession than when we last spoke! 😛 Seriously, that show has rocketed to the top of my all-time fave shows. EEEEEK!
YES, I am insanely pumped about the new doctor! I’m trying my best not to think about the many long months that must pass before we can see her in action. 😭 Oh, and I…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m going to sign off. I started writing a story. I don’t know how it’ll turn out *shrug* Happy writing!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine XD I don’t dare tell Stan that he’s sweet. He would be so offended. It’s kind of true, though
😀 I see your point. History is extremely expansive and even more so if you’re interested in the little facts, which is quite interesting. Those facts are really interesting! XD Wow. That must have been kind of terrible taking your socks…[Read more]
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper That Big Hero 6 gif. *dies* FAVORITE. GIF. EVER!! X’D
Anyway, thanks! Those are good ideas! 😀
We’re in this together!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong
I have the perfect solution to your problem…
Just make all your dragons about as powerful as Stan. And then… they won’t be able to power past obstacles as well. No flying, fire, anything.
XD
Barring that, let me think.
You said that the dragons are characters of their own with their own missions and personalities. That…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Ethics, Women, Strength, and Plots in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@allison-grace When it comes to Proverbs 31 and Christian views of a woman’s station, my opinions are clear.
The Proverbs 31 woman is strong. We are allowed to have physically and mentally and spiritually strong women. Look at Deborah in Judges 4. She was there at battle. She was a Judge. She was strong. Jael was strong too. (also Judges 4)…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you!!
Does he, now? Well, Stan, it’s okay with me to print it out if it’s okay with Sam 😉
@kate-flournoy “Poofy” is a very appropriate word XD Thank you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Yeah, there certainly were a lot of characters. 😀 I might have to restart as well. 😐
Um… suggestions? From one KaPeefer Writer to the next, eh? 😉
Lessee…
You could have certain minor and major Kapeefers disappear into those worlds, and then a bunch of your MCs could split up to go save them in those different places.
You…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@graciegirl 😀 WELCOME BACK IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!…
*bites lip*
OH
I may not actually have been on here 70-ish days ago
So, I guess I would be new to youPlease, meet Stan 😀
Stan is my dragon pal. He’s little, and orange and yellow, and can’t fly. But he can bite, trust me. I rescued him as a hatchling after his family threw…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
*dies laughing* I love my hair. It’s so poofy. XD
- Load More
