@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice @audrey-caylin @whoever
I’m back. I think (Uh-huh, yep. I’ve taken over the Corner 😛 )
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes! They’re very cool, I like them a lot. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
That’s horrible! I actually feel so sad that something like that happened. I’ll definitely be praying.
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd @epicaddie2 @alia @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @whoever
A friend of mine was going to get married last week, but the morning of the wedding the groom called it off. I don’t think they’re engaged anymore. 🙁 Please pray for her and her family. She’s so heartbroken.
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kballen I thought you said you were Ravenclaw with a dash of Gryffindor XD
-
Snapper and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Mariposa Aristeo posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! First, I want to thank you for contacting me. Illustrating your book is something I’d like to do, but I’m afraid I won’t be able to manage it. I was hoping I could, but after thinking it over and looking at my schedule for the next several months, I know I wouldn’t be able to devote the time that your book deserves. Between…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@graciegirl 😀 😀 XD Nice to meet you too (and Stan is super pleased, too. He’s been roaring ‘ZIKERS!’ all day now. ;D)
*Stan grabs hand and shakes it anyway*
Don’t worry, he won’t bite you. he actually doesn’t bite that much, it’s just that he CAN if he wants to. But he’s remarkably friendly to all the Keepers we know.
XD The funny thing is,…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Mayberry RFD is pretty good—it’s a little more serious and down-to-earth than The Andy Griffith Show. It’s about a widowed farmer and his son. It has some of the original cast like Goober and Emmet and Andy appears occasionally too. Unfortunately, it only ran about 3 seasons and currently only the first season is available on DVD.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Hmmm….it looks like I don’t know as many old shows as I thought. 😅I have seen Cheyenne though. My recommendations would be:
The Virginian
The Big Valley
The Rifleman
Wagon Train
Checkmate
Hazel
Ozzie and Harriet
My Three Sons
Leave it to Beaver
Sea Hunt
Loner
The Donna Reed Show
The Loretta Young Show
Family Affair
Daniel B…[Read more] -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@seek-justice 😀 *wheee*
*runs outside and starts forging his own saber*
Yeah, sabers are curved… kind of like the Western version of a katana although more ceremonial. Bayonets were more of the ground-level weapon
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Aberdeen gives this a thumbs up. 👍🏻
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@graciegirl You have brought Aberdeen to tears of joy (by the way that is not a good idea because he cries ink and that makes such a mess on the floor). 😜
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I know we’ve already met, but me and Aberdeen would like to officially welcome you, so welcome! 😃
I’m not really into any sports, but I love four-wheeling. Have you ever tried it?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@cloudy Wow, those are epic. 👍🏻
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago

There you go. That is apparently a US Civil War sabre. I unfortunately couldn’t find a pic of a Babylonian sabre, because they are quite endangered species. @sam-kowal @dekreel
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @that_writer_girl_99
Okay, it should work now. I thought I had put it on anyone can comment, but I don’t seem to have. So it should work now.
Part 1
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KNA78E-M5ltTfwNEFfpJeAuzlARhbMxAxsh5Vcb5UAY/edit?usp=sharing
Part…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace! Or have I already said that to you…?
What are your favorite books and TV shows?
- Load More
