@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
Wow
That is really impressive
Three months? That’s amazingThe first Sector One book is really great, too. 😀
Hmmph
Now I need to go start writing faster
And more furiously
Stan won’t be seeing a lot of me until I finish something big, at least XD*drives in an entire truck of ice cream*
*Stan pokes his head out…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered 😀 Awesome!
I think… your blog is like a mug of hot chocolate. Wonderful.
*sees the hot chocolate, and grabs a bunch of mugs from underneath @dragon-snapper ‘s nose*
Good luck, and God bless you with it ;D
I don’t have any tips for you as a blogger, because I don’t have a blog. (I’ll get one someday,…[Read more] -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Optimistic character consistency in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@gabbyj Hmm
Well, being optimistic doesn’t always mean being extremely lighthearted, but it does mean looking at the best sides of situations and seeing the best in people. That doesn’t have to change, even if the story gets more intense and more challenges come as it progresses. The character’s optimism will just have to shine out through the…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong 🙂 Great. I think making challenges for the dragons as characters could be an important thing in general. Also, building off of @skredder ‘s idea, what if the dragons had to stay in hiding the whole trip? Sort of the same as being forbidden, I just thought I could add that maybe almost everywhere Amber and Brendan travel, the…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well there’s Evyn, the princess of Allora and the heir to the throne. She’s also a soldier–an archer in Allora’s militia. She’s not completely clear to me yet, but she’s awesome–sweet, feisty, and very…well, sad, at the moment. Emotionally dynamic.
And then there’s Everett. He commands a squad of archers in the militia, and he’s Evyn’s best…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yeah! It’s been difficult, though. Seems like every little thing has presented a challenge…the outlining, the characters…goodness, I have such high-maintenance characters.
Yet…I love it. I’m starting to see progress, and I’m happy. @winter-rose
-
Snapper and
The fledgling Artist are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
There. I put you on my blog list. 😁
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ve started writing it, but only just. I’m on the second chapter. @winter-rose
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered I would be laughing so hard right now. XD I just made a blog, and the title of the post is New Blog on the Block. Hahahahahaha! 😀 New Blog on the Block
Great blog! It’s so pretty! 😉
I’m taking all that chocolate.
So, my basic tips of what’s worked for me so far equals the following.
- follow other blogs. The blog on my…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Oops, sorry, I had to drive my brother somewhere, but I’m here now.
I’m working on my WIP, Allora. @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m here! @winter-rose
Ooh, fancy Writing Team badge. I likey.
-
Joy replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper And HOW on Taranar do you finish a 96k book in THREE MONTHS?!?!?!?!
*proceeds to throw jealous temper tantrum*
*calms down* *picks wallpaper bits off of claws* Ahem, anyway, congratulations, Snapper! I am so proud of you! I really am! I can’t wait to read it!! 😀 😀
I don’t have ice cream but….. GRAHAM CRACKERS!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh dear…
Hm. Next question. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Ah! Very cool, very snazzy. Is Valentine really your last name? How dramatic.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
No, no, your tag– the @mnvalentine bit. It’s cool.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
*shrugs* It’s an interesting test, regardless.
Oh, you watched Merlin? I’ve seen it, and I really enjoyed it, but I wish there was more. If I’d been in charge of that show, we’d definitely have more episodes now… @mnvalentine
Where did you get the idea for your tag?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Congrats, dear! Very, very proud of you! That’s an accomplishment for sure!
*glitter and confetti and other shiny things rain from the sky*
In celebration of your achievement, here’s a present: a chair.
*stands back and waits for you to melt it*
-
Snapper started the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
GUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS!
*cough*
Sorry. Too enthusiastic there.
Guess what.
I finished another book!
YES! The sequel to Sector One is finally done. The name is SECTOR ONE: THE DRAGON MAST. And it is 96209 words, the longest book I have ever written.
Three books.
I have now written three books.
And now I’m so excited!
Because…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Oh, you can add your bio signature thingy by going to your profile settings 😉
- Load More
