@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@cloudy Hey, unsplash is what I use to find images for the graphics on KP! 😁
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yay! *hands you chocolate covered pineapple* Aberdeen wishes to eat your book, but don’t worry I won’t let him.
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@Daughteroftheking Yes, they are awesome genres!
And you like steampunk too! 🎉 To be honest, I actually haven’t had the opportunity to read many steampunk books, which is frankly disgraceful since I plan to write one. 🤦 Do you have any you would recommend?
P.S. I like Star Trek too!! Especially the Next Generation and Deep Space Nine…
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Yikes, that does not sound easy. :O *throws confetti in honor of your bravery in undertaking such a momentous task* 😛 Research is probably the number one reason I have always given historical fiction a wide berth in my writing. *shudders* XD Good luck with your stories!
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999 Hi! Nice to meet ya. And welcome to the forum! 🙂
Taiwan? Amazing! I don’t think we have anyone hereabouts who reports in from there. 😀 Ugh, yes. I definitely understand the battle against schoolwork. It keeps me away from the forum more than I’d like it to as well.
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@Winter-rose Thank you!! 😀 <3
Um, my junior year…zikers. It’s kinda hard to tell, honestly. XD I did NOT care for all the studying for my SATs and such but taking the actual test didn’t turn out to be as bad as I thought. So…yeah, I guess so far I’m okay with it. 😆
Eeek, college. Definitely not looking forward to that myself. How do…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Yay! another INFP!! Nice to meet you. 😀 Yeah, it took me a long while to get into painting, but I haven’t really looked back since. 🙂
Um, may I ask if there’s a story behind your tag? XD I have to admit it intrigues me. Are you really not a writer?
Oh, and thanks for the welcome!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper I believe congratulations are in order…*shakes your hand* How exciting!
-
Joy and
Emily D are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oooh, my favourite is the dragon one, too, and then the giant ones. 😀 These are great!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Rain was definitely one of my favourites to write. I love her too. 😊
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Belated welcome!! We have really similar taste in books. I LOVE Les Mis and A Tale of Two Cities, and Narnia and LOTR. I really didn’t like Pyle’s stories though, I thought he wrote too old fashioned for me too understand properly 😀
What was the last book you read?
-
Joy and
MNValentine are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@foreverme  I have the exact same personality type!!!! I think I’m actually mostly ENFJ, but STILL! *ENFP/ENFJ high five*
BTW I was reading you in the latest Aislinn Mollisong: Hero roleplays, and you are AWESOME. I might be joining Aetherlight in the next few weeks! 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine XD XD XD 😀 😀
Those are hilarious
I thought no one
Would know I was reading these poems
But upon reading these tales
I quaked such a gale
That all of my family was drawn by my laughter
Like animals called, sought the source of such clatter
And upon seeing the poems, only left after
They assured themselves nothing was…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
Stan is thrilled to meet you. (Stan is my dragon pal. He’s spiky and can’t fly, due to unfortunate circumstances at his birth.)
😀 I love Narnia, too. And also Harry Potter. I read both of those series when I was a lot younger, and I’ve reread them both probably at least half a…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong XD Well, that rules that out, then.
“National animal, forbidden to everyone!”
Although actually that would work if only nobility were allowed to have them
:/ I’m not sure, then. Besides having more powerful enemies.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 That’s funny that he said that XD, because yeah, then later they iconic for their dancing.
Although, it does make sense seeing that she was new to him.
And Ginger was kind of a multifaceted performer, too- actress, singer, and dancer, although she was most remembered for dancing, I think.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@graciegirl XD Well, they aren’t all novels or full length books. One of them is a novella, and the other is a series of a few short stories. And then one is the starting of an epic fantasy, and the other is a standalone book in very early planning
😀 Personification sounds really cool
Actually, so does For Lor, too :D. Stan wants to read them…[Read more]
- Load More
