@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Hello! Been a while since I’ve seen ya.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
And after getting distracted… *cough* I have arrived. Must write!
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @sam-kowal That’s funny!
@dekreel Resist I must. *quivers* Must I resist?
NO MORE NEW STORY IDEAS!!!
Eeepp! Okay… But, but, but.
NO BUTS!
*sigh* I must finish this first.@perfectfifths Yikes…
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ll remember to tag you when I start. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @alia @epicaddie2 @winter-rose
@perfectfifths @seekjustice @shannon @emily @ethryndal
I’m writing (after I accept a friend request…) -
LivGiordano and
Grace H. are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m writing. @dragon-snapper @dekreel @whoever
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello again! Good to see you back! *follows you to the writer’s corner*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec 😀 That’s cool. I like reading historical fiction… but I’ve never actually written it. Which, actually, doesn’t make sense, because I read a lot of history. I just like writing fantasy.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel, Frances Hodgson Burnett wrote The Secret Garden, A Little Princess, etc. Louisa May Alcott wrote Little Women.
And yes, I’m Australian. 🙂
@sam-kowal I like writing fantasty, but mostly write historical fiction. My WIP is set in WWII.
@kate-flournoy, @daeus, @dragon-snapper, @seekjustice, @hope, @ingridrd, @kina-lamb, @winter-rose, @gr…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Hi :D, and welcome to the bestistest—- oh wait, you already know that XD
I’m new on here, too. At least, when you were on here last, I wasn’t here.
I’m a fantasy writer, and I have a dragon sidekick named Stan. 😀
What kind of things do you like to write?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper XDXDXD
You know you’re a writer when, not only are you working on your own stories, but you’re also alpha/beta-reading for at least five other people.
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Was Frances Hodgson Burnett the one who wrote Little Women? The name sounds familiar…
Are you Australian?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Of course, only ones that are unfortunately…already passed on.
I know. Stan loves science, though. He doesn’t even care about the more squeamish aspects. (Being a dragon and all, ya know.) He wants to be a dragon biologist, part time, when he’s not being the most fearsome dragon in the world.
XD Well, I was going to break the news to…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi @dekreel! 🙂 *returns handshake* Pleased to meet you.
I’m not much of a TV person, so I’m not sure I really have a favourite movie of TV show, but I love lots of books! I grew up on Enid Blyton, Frances Hodgson Burnett, things like that. I love the Billabong series (which I’m certain you’ve never heard of, as it’s really old, and Australian)…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Heheh I’m like that!
@sam-kowal Gotta write it somewhere XD
You know you’re a writer when you want to write about the back-stories of inanimate objects.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper XD Wow. That is SO funny. Like, ‘so’ does not even cut it. GAAH XD XD
*starts laughing maniacally*
How have I not found this thread? It’s a crime of Fate that I haven’t been here
You know you’re a writer when you start outlining your next story on the margins of the book you’re supposed to be working on for school.
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal above…
-
Catwing replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Probably already dead ones… *cough* Sometimes science is so gross. *gag*
*gasp* How is he going to teach it then?!
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec!!!! Hi!!!! I’m so glad to see you!!!!!
No, we haven’t met yet. I’m Dekreel! Nice to meet you! *tries not to dig claws into your hands as I shake it*
Sometimes I look through the archives and think, “What ever happened to those guys? I really miss them!” Even though I had never met them. So yeah, that’s why I’m so excited to see you XD…[Read more]
- Load More
